Reviews for Rabbit hole
The Ultimate Chenny Fangirl chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Wow,This is a Great Story!
ronan03 chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
i really like your writing style-very good story.
painttv17 chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
This is so great i am so subscribing update soon please
LeightonAliceAphrodite chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Just what I was looking for! Great story! Loved the Chuck/Jenny-brother/sister-ness. :D
Arisa.S chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Always liked for Chuck and Jenny to have a brother sister relationship. Great story. Would have like to seen more interaction between Jenny and Chuck but nonetheless still a great piece.
suspensegirl chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
This sounds like the end of the story...is it? *does not see 'complete' label at top of page* *hmms* Well, anyways, some lines seemed a little OOC, but overall it was pretty great. I love how Chuck saved her and what not. It was great how he took care of her and everything worked itself out. Awesome.
AshleyM15 chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
omg that was amazing
xxneversayingxx chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
loved it 3
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Ok, I'm not sure if I'm gonna continue reading this...we'll see with the next chapter, but I thought I'd throw a few tidbits out for you to take into consideration. Whether you want to take them or not is totally up to you, obviously. Ok, try to separate your author's notes a bit with the actual story. Have a few lines of space or just a dividing line in general? That might cause some confusion. I really think that Rufus wouldn't stand to his feet and yelling b/c of something vague Chuck may have said in regards to what Jenny had gotten herself into. He'd probably calmly ask what he knew and how he knew it. I think it would take a little more than that almost indirect statement to make him so furious he would stand to his feet and 'let him have it'. Also, for flashbacks you might just want to italicize the font instead of saying 'flashback/end flashback', it looks a little amateur when you do that. Heh. Oh, and just some of the conversation regarding the family afterwards seems somewhat unrealistic. I do like the SL and the flashback and the mention of Blair in it. XD It made me smirk too. Heheh. It's great that Serena would put herself on the line for Jenny. I think Dan & Serena or whoever else wouldn't have so openly suggested what Chuck had done at the kiss on the lips party though...they would have dismissed it as not that important now, or whatever else. Anyways, it's great that you're using this as his way of making it up to her. Though, at the end, I'm not sure if you were suggesting they were going to end up having sex or not...but I just didn't think it would work in that instance. I mean, granted Chuck's always up for sex, but it looked to be an exhausting night, an exhausting topic to have to weed through, I think he'd just sleep with B in his arms. ;p That's all I have to say! lol. I hope you're not too upset by the review, and maybe I'll keep reading. *shrugs* We'll see. ;p
Elsa chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
It's awesome, i love the throwback at the pilot and the CD interaction about it, now it only needs CJ time.

Good job, update soon.
inevitablethoughts chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Omg I love it!

Fantastic!

U gotta UD soon. (:

lol is the replacment scandal Serena killing someone?
AshleyM15 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
amazing:) u gota post more:)
chuckleslover chapter 1 . 11/19/2009