Reviews for Ninja Hunting
cougartwolegs chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Most excellent! But wth is a Pogue?
Linuxgirl chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Nice story. Was fun to read even if my favorite ninja never made an appearance.

But I have to nag at one thing. If you pit enemy ninja against them, you should have had them wearing red or purple. Because the only ninja clan that could know where G.I. Joe is, would be either the Red Hand ninja or the Nightcreepers. Cobra never employed other ninja clans and there would be no reason for any clan to just go up against G.I. Joe for just the fun of it.

Otherwise thanks for a nice story.
Kathleen chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Love it! Keep on writing!
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
hahahahhahahahahahhaha lol good testing the green shirts for the ninjas lol
Karama9 chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Even better than before! Nice bit of action, and I do like the mystery... who were those ninjas? I do like how Snake Eyes' mood has improved once he had the chance to slice up a few people, too.

I'm actually starting to like Mouth... you should keep him around so he can do to Beach what Beach does to Flint and Duke. It's hilarious. I loved Beach comment on how shooting ninja just comes natural.

Cool job, congrats for a good finish. :D
Frog1 chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Funny! How much trouble will Jinx and Kamakura be with Snake Eyes over getting hit with paintballs? And will there be cake for the Greenshirts?

BTW: Personally the only person who is good at Ninja Hunting (other than another ninja) would be Scarlett.
Autobot traitor chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Funny as hell. Keep this up, I would kill someone to be the trainies right now. Maybe you could add me in your story, just kidding just kidding. or am I?
cougartwolegs chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Absolutely LOVED the Aliens reference... Nuke em from space, it's the only way to be sure. You rock WillWrite4Fics! Can't wait to read the rest of this. It's funniest yet deadliest that I've read so far (if it hadn't been training mode it would have been gorram bloody). Ninja are deadly and pointy... perfect description. Can we have a Ninja in the mess hall do something with a fork?
Loki21 chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Oh, I love this story. Now, to see Beachead try to train greenshirts to defend themselves against ninja is excellent idea for a fic. I also like that you don't make the ninja apprentices as super-invicible-human beings. Finally, not the least, I always enjoy a ticked off Snake Eyes, can't say Beachie likes it as much as I do LOL! Thanks for the fic and the fun interaction in there :)
Not so Dark chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Hahahaha! That was funny.

I didn't think you'd write another chapter for this (slipped my mind?), so I was really happy when I found it. Awesome!

Seeing them struggle against shooting each other and the ninja is entertaining, but they are getting better and better. And I actually like these greenshirts! Bring them back for another of your fanfics when you are done with this one, please? Something where they have to work with Snakes Eyes or BeachHead (or both), against some Cobra and their ninjas... m, yeah...

Hahah! Angry Snake Eyes. Oh man, he wasn't happy. It was funny to imagine BeachHead teasing Snake Eyes and getting his butt kicked because of it.

More please. I'm enjoying this!

~Liath
cball671 chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
I love this story. You're doing a great job. I loved Mouth's little quote from Aliens. I can't wait till the next chapter.
Frankizzle chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Hmm... I wonder why Snake Eyes and Scarlett have argued... do we get to find out, or was it inconsequential? Great chapter, I feel kinda bad for enjoying reading about an annoyed Snake Eyes, but him and Beach Head is hilarious :) I'm glad you haven't forgotten about this, and I'm glad there's gonna be another chapter! I loved the bickering with Jinx and Kamakura, it makes me laugh.
Kathleen chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Thanks for another chapter! I enjoyed reading it, I love stories with the ninjas in them
Strapakai chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
I like the Ninja squabble. It reminded me of a wolf alpha putting his pack mates back to their place. Although, I imagine it to be been eerily silent for the amount and speed of movement that occurred.

I hope we some day find out what was the misunderstanding between Snake Eyes and Scarlet.

It is also cool to see the green shirts making progress.

One last thing, I would love to see a few regular Joes got through the exercise and see how they do.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Ow. Having taken paintballs to the kneecaps before, I feel for poor Lifeline. It smarts.

Kamakura was lucky...paintballs can easily take an eye out.

Snake Eyes trouncing of his overly-confident and rather foolish apprentices was great. The punishments he ordered are fitting. You'd think they'd learn; Don't mess with Sensei.

The advice he gave them is very true; jump kicks and similar aerial acrobatics look great, but it really is better to keep a solid base whenever possible. And distance weapons are meant to be used from just that.

And teasing a pissed off ninja master is not the best idea in the world. Poor Beach.

And Mouth is going to get himself killed yet...grabbing irritated ninja...that will end in pointy objects to bad places.

Much love. I've been hoping you'd update this fic; I need my ninja awesomeness.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »