Reviews for Ninja Hunting
Frog1 chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Poor Lifeline, sometimes I think he has a huge target painted on him.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Ah, the saga of Mouth and Williams continues. Good to see that you're continuing this. I especially love how you write the training exercise, as it's very descriptive and easy to imagine. Poor Beach. He can't help but give snarky comments, even if Snake Eyes is in a bad mood. Poor Kamakura keeps dying and Lifeline got hit by friendly fire. :) I also find it highly amusing that people keep bumming candy off of Lifeline.
Karama9 chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
I probably shouldn't be enjoying pissy Snake Eyes quite so much. :)

I could see the ninja improving too - these exercises could go on for quite a while. Poor Kamakura, keeps getting killed. I'm sure he'll at least try distance weapons eventually, instead of the tried and true strategy of dramatically dropping down right on top of your enemies.

You hatched another plot bunny - comparing ninja masters and their handling of apprentices.
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
lol kamakura lol

augh! ahh dead dead auugg

hahahahhahahhaha lol

funiest part

lol

anybody gonna get a cake?
HUGG chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Hey, I hope you havent forgotten about this story, it's great! anyway, keep writing... i'll keep reading :)
wannabe chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
i suppose throwing flash grenades into the warehouse first isn't a viable strategy? unless they ninja regularly wears visors like snake eyes it would probably momentarily blind them long enough to at least let the joes in the door without getting immediately killed and might stun the ninja long enough for them to get sight of them, maybe booby trap the grenade so if its taken from the belt then it would release the pin? then hopefully the ninja who stole it would loose a hand and take out bad guys nearby, unless of course the ninja notices th epin went missing and throws the grenade immediately at the joes, or splitting a group and entering from multiple points in the small hope that the ninja could be cornered if people came in from different sides, looking forward to when you next update
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Great story and well written. I look forward to the next chapter.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
if that where to happen i would silently evac the whole place and blow it up and pray to god that the whole 5 meter radius of a small wharehouse that nothing survived
strapakai chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Don't forget this one!
Grosbeak chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Cool!
Rangerfan58 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
well this is interesting so far
Frankizzle chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I want to know what Snake Eyes will do to the greenshirts who shot at him! Lol. I can't wait for the next chapter, this was hilarious, if I was a Greenshirt I'd try to ask Snake Eyes for tips...
slapshot22 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Another really fun story! I loved Snake Eyes' response to "if" they capture a ninja - he'll get them a cake, a BIG cake! That was so funny!
Strapakai chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
An other great story!

I'd love to see a stray paint ball hit BeachHead.
Loki21 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
That was way cool! These ninjas can be so smug sometimes LOL. I wonder what would happen if Jinx or Kamakura were hit by accident... from Williams! Now, how harsh would be the sensi's reaction? Hey, who knows, it could give BH some ideas, or even feel better on how he manages the guys! Anyway, keep it coming :-) And thanks!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »