Reviews for Embarassed
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Excuse me, have you seen this bum? I thought I was going to die laughing!
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
this was brilliant! when lestrade said excuse me have you seen this bum? i was in pieces lol. great job :)
sycamoreleaf chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I must say that I cannot remember when I last laughed so hard :D
boy, what I wouldn't give to see such a scene LIVE!
Cmdr's Monkey chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
ROFLMFAO! Oh god, poor Watson! The fact that he strolled down Fleet Street as if nothing was amiss was hilarious!
ghostbeach chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
this is too clever and funny... thanks so much, it brightened my day significantly
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Oh, lordy...*dies from laughing* I'm writing this from beyond the grave now, you know. Thank you so much for that one. And as anything I read by you, I see your Police Surgeon Watson, and I could see him doing this. Oh, geeze...

Brilliant and hilarious.

Keep writing!
mindmundane chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
OH BLOODY FRIGGIN FANTASTIC!

you took the least imaginable, and not only made it imaginable, but also quite...hehe...nice.

OH I LOVED IT!

more. i simply need MORE Watson!...(and his bum?)

cheers to u!

-Sarahpop
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Oh my goodness! I just laughed so hard I nearly cried. Lestrade falling off the chair almost made me weep. And Watson, at the end - ! I think I'm going to crack a rib.
JaspersLilRed chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Omg, poor Watson, that's hilarious!
J.Vengeance chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Hahaha this was cute. XD
Ready-made Prodigy chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
*dies*

God, decent indecent exposure. Priceless.
han8661 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! laughed so much that my mum stared at me funny. *grins* that was hilarious!
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That was hilarious! It certainly shows a much light hearted look at the duo and to bring Lestrade into it, oh my! I liked the latter's line that he couldn't very get a sketch artist and go around asking if anyone had seen this nice bum lately! I really enjoyed this lighthearted look at Holmes and Watson. As always, the characters are so lifelike and you see a side of them that isn't in the grenada series with Jeremy Brett in it. This had so many funny lines, I wouldn't know where to start. Poor Watson, he was forced to streak the street.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Bart, I have not laughed so hard in a long time. Thank you for sharing that story with us, I truly enjoyed it.
DraejonSoul chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
*wipes tears* Oh, that was so good. Maybe a bit OOC, but I truly enjoyed poking fun at Watson's expense. Holmes saying "okay" threw me a bit, but that never stopped me from immensely enjoying this fic.

Poor fellow. Taking another hit for Holmes again. XD Holmes better pay for that dern coat!