Reviews for Waiting
ringsofakhaten chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I have to say, this story caught me by surprise. When I read the summary, I immediately thought they were going to have sex. I'm not really a McGiva shipper, because I think they're adorable as friends and I love their friendship and it would be totally wrong if they were together, but there's just something so hot about them together, that every once in a while, I'm in the mood for a good McGiva scene. God only knows what TRULY went on between them in the ep(: Anyway, I loved this little fic. Great job!
NCIS-MCGEE-LOVER chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
i loved it! do a sequal! more mcgiva romance needed!
Writer on the Run chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
That was sweet.
McRomeo chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I love this. You know when I seen this I exspected McGiva fans to flock and write the heck out of the scene. Instead only two, two stories were written about it (yours is the best)and the second one doesnt count because it's Tiva

any way, great job!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Cute. 9 hours and there was no real talk. The writers droped the ball on that one
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
aww (it was really sweet)
TXJ chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
cute. I could actually see this happening and simply confusing the heck out of poor McGee. I think in his head more than anybody else's Ziva and Tony are already together. I'm pro McAbby as well, but this story is very sweet.
Adiver chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
cute :D soz about the cinema :(
tvkid16 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
sry but that was really unrealistic! sucked
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Ugh,it was so hard to even read it,because I'm completely in love with Tiva and McAbby,but I loved this story:)
polarpi chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Very cute - I'm still a McAbby fan, but could see this relationship too :)
ImARunnER chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Amazing :) keep going!
freaksrule chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Nice I am a Zabby fan myself but the ninja and the nerd coupling is cute.
Katiemoose chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
That was very sweet. I would imagine that Ziva's diefenses would have to be down, such when she is asleep to admit her feelings. I would love to see a continuation or a follow-up to see if she remembered saying it or finally told him when she was awake. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
ab89us chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I personally never considered the pairing, but this is cute. _