Reviews for Quintessence
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Oh, I love this movie, and when I saw your fic, I couldn't wait to read it. I can see this is going to be a fangirl's dream.
Rannegs chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
I like it! :-)
Karleen chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
I love how Jareth has literally come to her rescue, Karen sounds like a really nasty piece of work! *shudder* And poor Sarah.. having to put up with that! Can't wait to read more, I like the flow of your writing and the steady pace it's going at. Great work!
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
At first I passed this story by but decided to give it a second chance, and have found it quite enjoyable!
ShadowyLined chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Oh, such a lovely, lengthy chapter, thank you! I'm so sorry, I keep tending to review when I have very little time, but this was gorgeous. I'm glad you've gotten right into the story; I can't abide ten chapter set-ups, really, I can't. I'm eagerly awaiting chapter four!

fm
Dragon Women 80 chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
oh, i love the way you wrote this

i'm really looking forward to more chapters

MikkiANNE chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
I love it. Your Jareth is spot on.

I can't wait to read more.
Lacewing chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Lovely story and I look forward to the next chapter!
ShadowyLined chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
This is my kind of story! Loving it so far, please update really soon.

fm
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Oh wow. I'm the first to comment on a story in . First time ever. So, I love it. It is obvious you are a gifted writer. In this fandom, there are okay writers, good writers, and very good writers. My dear, it has been a long time since a truly talented writer has graced this one. You are exceptional. You definitely had years to hone your skill. Thank God, you have decided to return to old stomping grounds. Yes , there are damn good writers out there. YOU are one. One of the few. Please return again and again and again and again. The end.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11