Reviews for Quintessence
Mevneriel chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
I just wanted to drop a review letting you know that you have readers who are still patiently waiting for the next chapter. I am greatly looking forward to your next update.
sheniyag chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Hope you feel better. Even if the story is not finished i will always come back to read it again.
Boo's-Misfit chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
I die everyday a little more wondering what's going to happen... D:
Dark Topaz chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
you left it at a realy cruel spot
tara4131945 chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
i hope it will continue
Mevneriel chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
Thank you for the status update and for letting us know that the story isn't dead. I hope that you feel better soon, take care of yourself, we'll be here when you're able to write again.
Momo Shiro-chan chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
Hi there! I read your story almost two years ago and absolutely love it so far, but when it suddenly stopped I didn't stop thinking it would end this way, and I read the note saying you were having computer problems X). Now I decided to re-read the story because, heck, I enjoy it, and now I'm reading that you've been in the hospital! That's rough. Anyways, can't wait to see the story continue and I hope you're doing better in the health department! Stay strong! -
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
oh dear. High Ones willing I DO hope you are fairing better.

This is positively one of the most enjoyable Jareth/Sarah romances I have read -and I read more than enough. Perhaps too many. You put in terrible things without making Jareth evil or removing Sarah's relationship with the brother for whom she searched so valiantly. I LOVE how you put Jareth as Wilde and basically a perfect blend of good and evil. Such Balance in his character is a favorite of mine.

Didymus offering to pose as Sarah's grandfather and then BEING her grandfather was just utterly priceless. That they were both drawn to the store selling the Sidhe's work who tied them together was delightfully tickling upon revelation. Speaking of revelation... when will we find out that Toby is really Annabelle's (sp?) stolen twin brother? They look alike, have the same birthday, Toby looks nothing like his claimed parents... and I wouldn't put it past either Williams. However in this suspicion I blame Richard, from the way Karen was thinking about Toby. I highly look forward to what comes from that. And of Karen hanging herself. At least Sarah will have Toby at her wedding and Karen is likely to be on her best behavior for the event considering her nefarious goals. Not that she has a chance in Hell... :Machiavellian grin:

Even unfinished this will forever be a favorite story -and I don't do that often!

Thanks so much for writing!
Kaytori chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
It's been about two years now.

Can we have some indication that this fic isn't dead I just got into it and really don't want it to be dead.

Please it's very good. I love Jareth and Sarah here.

REALLY love Sir D he was awesome before and you brought him up a few notches.
BonesBabe101 chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
Love the story and am begging for you to continue! Cookies and hot chocolate for you and your muse
Anxious reader chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
I sure hope you update soon! I absolutely love your story! I cannot wait for more chapters! You are doing such a great job! Keep it up!
Precious Thing chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
continue please!
kittenbooks chapter 11 . 6/18/2011
Nooo! Don't abandon it! It's sooo good!
msjuliett chapter 11 . 5/26/2011
I hope the dread Saga of Fablespinner versus the demonspawn of Dell customer service has come to the rightful conclusion and you have vanquished the dread foe.

If this is son please say you are going to update this story sometime soon.

please

please

It was just getting to the good bit obviously.

cheers
Mevneriel chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
Please update this soon! I have been following this story practically from day one and I dearly wish to finish reading it. This is beyond a doubt one of the finest labyrinth stories I have had the pleasure to read. Thank you.
161 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »