Reviews for Quintessence
InvisiblePuppeteer chapter 11 . 2/26/2016
Hello, Fablespinner!
I'm so glad you're back, or will be back, as the case may very well be. I throughly enjoy your story and I am excited to see where it goes.
On another note! Congratulations on finishing college! That's a huge accomplishment!
-Ever yours,
The Invisible Puppeteer
Guest chapter 11 . 2/16/2016
Once again I reread this, still loving it. I really hope you do eventually continue this!
Viveka chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
I add my voice to all those begging you for the conclusion to this wonderful, wonderful story. Pleasepleaseplease, just the couple of chapters it needs to finish it off in style. I can't wait to see Karen with her face rubbed in her nastiness, and Toby reunited with his darling sister, and the wedding and coronation of the new Goblin Queen. Please, for us.
Anon chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
Still reading, still hoping still very much enjoying thank you for the beautiful words.
Tioughnioga chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
A temporary delay that has lasted for FIVE YEARS! Please finish this story, you see how many people here are wanting to have the happy ending. Think of the children! Think of us!
Cathloo chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Hi,

I know it has been a very long time since you updated this story, but will you be continuing it? I love what you've done so far.

Cathloo
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
I add my voice to the others here. Pleeeeez finish this story! It' so good and it wouldn't take more than a couple of chapters well maybe three or four to wrap it up in style.
Tia-Tia chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Great Cinderella story for sure. But Sarah could surely find a lawyer to sue for possession of her mother's estate. She's the only legitimate heir, Jeremy doesn't have a legal claim or at least he should share it halfsies with her. I know this would throw the story off kilter, so maybe by the end you could make it happen. Jareth could do it for.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/20/2015
Your promises to finish this apparently don't mean very much, as it has been abandoned for FIVE YEARS. Please, please, find it in you to write the final chapters.
Arianwen chapter 10 . 4/11/2015
In Welsh, adjectives come after the noun. So it should be Yr Brenin Choblyn, like Yr Brenin Llwyd, the Grey King. And are you ever please going to finish this wonderful story? It's been so long.
PeachesMcPeach chapter 11 . 4/4/2015
Sigh. I guess this story is really and truly dead. Maybe you could declare it dead and give someone else a chance to finish it. It is SUCH a good story and doesn't deserve such a fate.
Aquamarine chapter 11 . 3/18/2015
Why do I let myself get sucked into terrific stories where the writer has no intention of finishing? It's maddening, unfair, selfish and very disrespectful. You've had five YEARS to finish this...oh well, lesson learned, I guess. This was a brilliant story and now nevermore to be completed.
lovefanfic1053 chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
I had to look up the video for that song I loved it when it first came out and I still love Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy those two made a great duet.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
Please, please update really want to read more! It's excellent
Dylynn chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
Please for the love of God tell me this is not abandoned?
184 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »