Reviews for Quintessence
Aquamarine chapter 11 . 3/18/2015
Why do I let myself get sucked into terrific stories where the writer has no intention of finishing? It's maddening, unfair, selfish and very disrespectful. You've had five YEARS to finish this...oh well, lesson learned, I guess. This was a brilliant story and now nevermore to be completed.
lovefanfic1053 chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
I had to look up the video for that song I loved it when it first came out and I still love Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy those two made a great duet.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
Please, please update really want to read more! It's excellent
Dylynn chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
Please for the love of God tell me this is not abandoned?
comical freaka chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
My dear.. this story is wonderful... so touchingg and wonderful. I hope that one day you will continue this work.
comical freaka chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
I am in love with this story. So well written and memorable. My heart is melting. Bravo!
Lilith chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I am really hoping this isn't the end for Quintessence. I find myself checking it at least once a week to see if it's been updated. The anticipation of what Karen will get up to at the wedding and Sarah & Jareth's wedding night gets too much for me to bear.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
Have a speedy recovery sweetie. This is an excellent story :)
Anon chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Once more a read through, it just never gets old. No matter how many times I read this fic it is just as magical as the first time. I suppose it probably will never be finished but hey I check back every now and then to see and enjoy myself each time. So like many others still hoping still reading, and maybe one day I will read the end. It will be well worth the wait.
Honoria Granger chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
So sorry to hear of your manifold difficulties, and I trust that by now you are doing better. PLEASE finish this story! It is absolutely wonderful and I am so disappointed that it is incomplete two years after this note...I'm sure Jareth is disappointed that you haven't given him a wedding (and wedding night!) yet...
Honoria Granger chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
This is absolutely delightful and my new best fanfic evah. I'm steadily working my way through old fics and how wonderful to come upon this...thank you so much, however belatedly!
blackrose115334 chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
Please please finish this story...its amazing.
Mevneriel chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
I just wanted to drop a review letting you know that you have readers who are still patiently waiting for the next chapter. I am greatly looking forward to your next update.
sheniyag chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Hope you feel better. Even if the story is not finished i will always come back to read it again.
Boo's-Misfit chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
I die everyday a little more wondering what's going to happen... D:
173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »