Reviews for Quintessence
Lilith chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I am really hoping this isn't the end for Quintessence. I find myself checking it at least once a week to see if it's been updated. The anticipation of what Karen will get up to at the wedding and Sarah & Jareth's wedding night gets too much for me to bear.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
Have a speedy recovery sweetie. This is an excellent story :)
Anon chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Once more a read through, it just never gets old. No matter how many times I read this fic it is just as magical as the first time. I suppose it probably will never be finished but hey I check back every now and then to see and enjoy myself each time. So like many others still hoping still reading, and maybe one day I will read the end. It will be well worth the wait.
Honoria Granger chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
So sorry to hear of your manifold difficulties, and I trust that by now you are doing better. PLEASE finish this story! It is absolutely wonderful and I am so disappointed that it is incomplete two years after this note...I'm sure Jareth is disappointed that you haven't given him a wedding (and wedding night!) yet...
Honoria Granger chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
This is absolutely delightful and my new best fanfic evah. I'm steadily working my way through old fics and how wonderful to come upon this...thank you so much, however belatedly!
blackrose115334 chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
Please please finish this story...its amazing.
Mevneriel chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
I just wanted to drop a review letting you know that you have readers who are still patiently waiting for the next chapter. I am greatly looking forward to your next update.
Ange noir Ayame chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Hope you feel better. Even if the story is not finished i will always come back to read it again.
Boo's-Misfit chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
I die everyday a little more wondering what's going to happen... D:
Dark Topaz chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
you left it at a realy cruel spot
tara4131945 chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
i hope it will continue
Mevneriel chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
Thank you for the status update and for letting us know that the story isn't dead. I hope that you feel better soon, take care of yourself, we'll be here when you're able to write again.
Momo Shiro-chan chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
Hi there! I read your story almost two years ago and absolutely love it so far, but when it suddenly stopped I didn't stop thinking it would end this way, and I read the note saying you were having computer problems X). Now I decided to re-read the story because, heck, I enjoy it, and now I'm reading that you've been in the hospital! That's rough. Anyways, can't wait to see the story continue and I hope you're doing better in the health department! Stay strong! -
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
oh dear. High Ones willing I DO hope you are fairing better.

This is positively one of the most enjoyable Jareth/Sarah romances I have read -and I read more than enough. Perhaps too many. You put in terrible things without making Jareth evil or removing Sarah's relationship with the brother for whom she searched so valiantly. I LOVE how you put Jareth as Wilde and basically a perfect blend of good and evil. Such Balance in his character is a favorite of mine.

Didymus offering to pose as Sarah's grandfather and then BEING her grandfather was just utterly priceless. That they were both drawn to the store selling the Sidhe's work who tied them together was delightfully tickling upon revelation. Speaking of revelation... when will we find out that Toby is really Annabelle's (sp?) stolen twin brother? They look alike, have the same birthday, Toby looks nothing like his claimed parents... and I wouldn't put it past either Williams. However in this suspicion I blame Richard, from the way Karen was thinking about Toby. I highly look forward to what comes from that. And of Karen hanging herself. At least Sarah will have Toby at her wedding and Karen is likely to be on her best behavior for the event considering her nefarious goals. Not that she has a chance in Hell... :Machiavellian grin:

Even unfinished this will forever be a favorite story -and I don't do that often!

Thanks so much for writing!
Kaytori chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
It's been about two years now.

Can we have some indication that this fic isn't dead I just got into it and really don't want it to be dead.

Please it's very good. I love Jareth and Sarah here.

REALLY love Sir D he was awesome before and you brought him up a few notches.
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »