Reviews for Quintessence
Nameless Fable chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
please...for the love of all that is awesome, please update soon! Please!
Nanenna chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
Oh no! That's just terrible to hear! I had a Dell laptop for a while a few years ago, it worked... that's it. It just worked, it wasn't awesome and it didn't even always worked, just most of the time. Ugh, they make great desk tops and horrible lap tops, you have my sincerest sympathies and heartiest wishes of good luck.

But augh, I want to know how it ends! D:
Nanenna chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
"How can he love me? He hardly knows me."

How right Sarah is, by the storyline you have set up it appears that on their third meeting Jareth sweeps in and carries Sarah off. They have spent a total of about three hours together before that, I find that a little unbelievable.

But this story is so good otherwise! I'm very much loving this and so glad I found it, I intend to read it right through to the last punctuation.
anon chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
still wishing, still reading. hope you are well, and hope this year is kinder to you than the last!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 11 . 1/25/2011
I can't wait to read more of this amazing story, until then! .
kimberleev chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
really, truly hope you get back to this story someday! :( i really loved it and hoped you'd be able to finish. know you had some issues with your computer and your health- hope both are better! :)

i havent given up that you'll come back to this story and finish it! best to you and hope to see an update soon!
Anon chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
So ive been really curious as to why its taking so long to get an update so i visited your live journal and read through from the last entery right back to when this fic was last being updated.

oh my god! you have my utmost sympathy sorry im doing this in a review but well its the only way i could think of i dunno if you even check these anymore but i can hope. My god first the dell saga and then the health issues i really hope stuff looks up soon. by the way your cats are too cute!

so anyway the fic despite its unfinished condition its still my favourite and i really love it. its also still one of the best laby fics out there, ive already outlined my points in a previous review so i wont rehash, still i really hope that one day you will finish this i want to know so much.

exactly how will jareths revenge on karen play out and the wedding gotta see that also how will jareth survive the sexual tenion and temptation its got to be drivin him nuts already since he was quite prepared to marry her before she went back to school after the christmas break. gah so sorry for the bad grammer here (this is why i rarely commment on that it would be hippocritical). please finish this and please write more for this fandom all the best ok and look after yourself.
littlepixieme chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
Please update quickly! (the library has computers you can use for free...) This is waaayyy too cute for you to just stop right before the wedding!
YukinaAmonYoukai chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
honey dich the dell and get an asus
Aussievampgirl chapter 11 . 8/5/2010
I love this story! I'm so sorry for your hassles with Dell. My brother had a Dell a few years ago and he had to resort to threatening legal action in writing. I hope it doesn't take so much for you to get the issue fixed, so good luck. Got to say, I'll be hanging out for the updates to your story. I've loved Labyrinth since I was a child and I can still recite the movie word for word almost :) Got to admit some (ok lots) of my attraction was Jareth (grrrrrrl yum hehe). Good luck again and can't wait!
Rachel A. Prongs chapter 11 . 7/25/2010
Oh, I like this :D

Hopefully the BSOD will soon leave you alone, because I will want to read more.

You write vividly and I cannot help but be gleeful, waiting for Karen to get her due.
RevieWriter chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
damn! I've been waiting for Karen to get her due's and now I gotta wait, aww well. so here is my review.

1. check over your earlier chapters there are quite a few mistakes (just little ones)

2. I like you explanation of the labyrinth and the small changes you made to the characters (makes me wish i could read a story where Sarah actually grew up with Didamus as a grandfather)

3. continue writing!

and that's it (well not really... it is 2:30 am here and i have forgotten what I was going to say :)

Night!

Photo-Ninja
aFriend chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
Your last update was 2/15/2010...are you any closer to being able to finish this story? I'm really enjoying it and would love to see how exactly Karen hangs herself. HEHEHE.
phantom-lass chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
Bo. I hate computers. Mine went on the blink a few months ago for NO reason and it drove me CRAZY! Anyway...can't wait for the next chapter you are doing a fab job and I can't wait to see how things end.

thanks
Beautiful Nightmare chapter 11 . 4/2/2010
Greetings Fablespinner,

I thought I'd leave you this note to inform you of how much I'm enjoying your story. I have only recently discovered Labyrinth, having seen it for the first time last December. The story left quite an impression on me and I was pleased to discover that it continues on in fanfiction. I find your story unique and refreshing. In my opinion, there are too many stories that portray Jareth as a monster. I was getting tired of evil goblin kings torturing mortal girls. Either these people really hate Sarah, or there are more masochists than I originally thought. But enough of my rambling. I just wanted you to know you have all my sympathy for your computer trouble, having had no end of grief from my own worthless computer. I hope you get it straightened out soon. But I also want you to feel no pressure. I truly like your story and would hate to see it rushed. I hope you forgive me for the long review as I'm sure you have a ton of these to read through.

All the best,

-Theresa, The Guardian of Dreams and her hellhound, The Lord of Nightmares.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »