Reviews for Quintessence
RevieWriter chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
damn! I've been waiting for Karen to get her due's and now I gotta wait, aww well. so here is my review.

1. check over your earlier chapters there are quite a few mistakes (just little ones)

2. I like you explanation of the labyrinth and the small changes you made to the characters (makes me wish i could read a story where Sarah actually grew up with Didamus as a grandfather)

3. continue writing!

and that's it (well not really... it is 2:30 am here and i have forgotten what I was going to say :)

Night!

Photo-Ninja
aFriend chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
Your last update was 2/15/2010...are you any closer to being able to finish this story? I'm really enjoying it and would love to see how exactly Karen hangs herself. HEHEHE.
phantom-lass chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
Bo. I hate computers. Mine went on the blink a few months ago for NO reason and it drove me CRAZY! Anyway...can't wait for the next chapter you are doing a fab job and I can't wait to see how things end.

thanks
Beautiful Nightmare chapter 11 . 4/2/2010
Greetings Fablespinner,

I thought I'd leave you this note to inform you of how much I'm enjoying your story. I have only recently discovered Labyrinth, having seen it for the first time last December. The story left quite an impression on me and I was pleased to discover that it continues on in fanfiction. I find your story unique and refreshing. In my opinion, there are too many stories that portray Jareth as a monster. I was getting tired of evil goblin kings torturing mortal girls. Either these people really hate Sarah, or there are more masochists than I originally thought. But enough of my rambling. I just wanted you to know you have all my sympathy for your computer trouble, having had no end of grief from my own worthless computer. I hope you get it straightened out soon. But I also want you to feel no pressure. I truly like your story and would hate to see it rushed. I hope you forgive me for the long review as I'm sure you have a ton of these to read through.

All the best,

-Theresa, The Guardian of Dreams and her hellhound, The Lord of Nightmares.
a-black-ink-soul chapter 11 . 3/14/2010
i am gong mad with suspense!

any more news on when you will be up and writing again?

i have heard so many horror stories about Dell so i empathinse with you. hope it will be fixed soon.

a-black-ink-soul X.
Condiotti chapter 11 . 3/6/2010
This is a great story. I do hope that you are able to finish it as soon as you can. Best of luck with your computer. I know how you feel with it. I, myself, have had the worst of luck with my own and it is no picnic. Feel better!
Melinda7 chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
What a wonderful story. I totally enjoyed what you have written so far and can not wait to read the rest.
l'douenna chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
aw! you are the epitome of torture! to leave the story hanging THERE! oh please please pretty please finish this! im wrapped up in it already
freak-4-God chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
... was so into it too!

Gah!

I await your new chapter Milady.

Deateaf all thoe "boogey men" and kick. their. sorry. asses!
freak-4-God chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Yes! She likes ramen noodles!
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
OK, i just have to say how much i love this story! I am so sorry to hear about all the problems your having:( I hope everything turns out ok in the end. Can't wait for more chapter's! Keep up the most wonderful work!
Booklvr.Annie chapter 11 . 1/28/2010
This is wonderful! cant wait for more.
anon chapter 11 . 1/20/2010
Just dropping a line to let you know how much I love this story! Also thank you for having the consideration to tell readers why its taking a while it is very much appreciated, im so glad this story isn't being forgotton for that would be such a pity (lol couldn't resist, sorry).

Anyway onto an actual review, not only am I loving this plot as it is well thought out but the characterisations (to me the most impt part in any fanfic) are spot on. We all love a mischievoius but charming, yet cruel Jareth and your interpretation is just so fantastic, love his revenge on Karen can't wait to see that evolve. Also the way you interpreted Sir Didymous, absolutly brilliant and original I don't think i've ever read that before. I especially love the humour in this fic too the lines about Agnes being like a fairytail witch, baking sweets to make kids hyper had me laughing out loud. My this is a long review ah well you deserve it. I was impressed by your explanations for Sarah's behavior too, very well thought out and its nice to have her so flawed yet likable.

I can't really criticise this fic however I would advise a read though as there are some typos (few and far between but they are there) other than that there is nothing I can find. A very imaginative and beautifully told tale please continue it, I sincerely hope you recover soon from your illness and that your computor starts to behave (technology can be such a pain) best wishes, hope to see more when you have the time and energy until then, thank you for the magic!
Black Fire Neko chapter 11 . 1/18/2010
that was really good i can't wait for the next chapter update soon please
Momo Shiro-chan chapter 10 . 1/16/2010
This is an awesome story! I can't wait to see what else happens. KAREN IS A WITCH! BURN HER! BURN HER! LOL! I'll be waiting for more. 3
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »