Reviews for Having Hope
Jenrenegade chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This was getting good, and I wonder if you are ever going to update. It has been 3 years, so I just hope you have the muse or find the time to update this story. It seems like it will be great and very good if you continue it. XP

p.s. had to post in chapter 1 for the review of chapter 2
forevermee chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I really enjoyed reading this, there's so much suspense! Please update soon, it's been two years since the last review. So hopefully this one motivates you to continue with this story. I love it, that's all I've got to say (:
Reader chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Heyyyyyyy! Why no updates? I was so interested!
Jenrenegade chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Interesting story so far, you should update soon. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter and see if Tory and Ash's babe is the one.
Kohai93 chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
OMG the baby is The Chosen One...maybe :O

Update pleasee! I wanna read more, Ash looks so cute under panic :D I want to hug him, tight!
Jacquie M. Cullen chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Pleaaseeee update soonnn!
courtnay4realyahoo.com chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
this is a very good story so far! i hope you update soon. :) cant wait to see what happens next
AdaYuki chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
gah i love it! Please update again soon!
Roshana chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
please make more fast plz plz plz hurry
katie chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
please keep going on this story!
dlee21 chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Totally love love.. I really want to find out what the baby is going to be. You should really become a writer.. hehehe.. Love this story.. Keep on continuing..
chula851 chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
I love this story. Please update soon.
Hope and love chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
i love it! Update soon!
YourImpendingDemise123 chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
lOVE THE STORY BUT CLIFF HANGERS ARE THE ULTIMATE EVIL.
always a happy ending chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow, I don't think I've commented on this story before, but I really like it. I love that writers here take the stories & extend them on after the book stops. it's nice to revisit them & see their lives. Thanks & this is a great beginning!