Reviews for The Couple in the Coffee Shop
just4paws17 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
loved it!
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I loved the thought of him running away from all the happy gooey couples... man, haven't we all been there? :) Excellent work!
Graffigraphy chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This might be a little long...

I think that you are a good writer - you have a definite grasp of the language and can write with fluidity, so it makes the story enjoyable to read. Props for that. However, I'm not loving the plot of this fic. I liked the beginning, the recounting of Booth's frustration with the happy couples, something that I could definitely see happening, but his mad dash out of the park was a little bit strange for him, and the act of getting hit by the car and the whole confession scene between Booth and Brennan felt a bit too contrived. I don't think that there was any need for a whole "near death" escapade to occur, especially after you had Booth come to the realization that he was unhappy. Probably, you could have had an equally successful story if he just confronted Brennan with his problem.

I think that you have a very good grasp of Brennan for the first half of the scene, but once they start confessing things, everything seems to go in fast motion. They are a dramatic couple, and the scene between them was cute, but it felt a little too rushed and slightly out-of-character.

Sorry that this review was really long. I think that your writing is good, and perhaps with a slightly more sophisticated plot, your fics can be really excellent. Keep writing!
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Noice (that's Australian for nice). Loved that Brennan shuts him up with a kiss ... always thought it would be the other way around :P
fuzzyfirebunny chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Adorable! Especially the ending, and the play on sleep and dreams thing :) I'm sure this is EXACTLY what Booth/Brennan are feeling... and I wish the writers of Bones would get a flash of inspiration and make this happen SOON, haha! Great job on the fic :)
mar-aureus chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I'm back baby! Sorry, I couldn't help it. I'm back from SF and I've found this little precious fic. It was cute and sweet, and I loved Booth being angry at the couple and wishing he had brought his gun. That's totally him. And, of course, I loved the end. Great fic!
daMareMare chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
very sweet...loved Booth being so annoyed by all the togetherness!...great job!
star jelly chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
That was a really great story! I loved how you started it!
Nyre The Black Rose chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Hard way to get the point across for both of them but it worked I liked it.

Nyre
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
“Yeah.” He grinned. “Every time I talked to you about love, I was always talking about us.”

AW. BE STILL MY BEATING HEART. BE STILL. That was pure fluffy genius.

From A Fanfiction Angel
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
That felt good to read, thanks for writing it. I really love it!
mumrulz chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I really love your fics...always so full of fluff (& alway so creative) - who needs a world full of angst...not me!..nope!

Loved the way that despite Booth being 'disgusted' by the excessively happy couple...seeing them act like that, talk like that...his mind automatically went to Brennan. lol. Aww, so sweet that he thought that no one else could hold a candle to his Bones.

Poor Booth he really must have been pining for his 'coma life' for Brennan (not the mot observant person in the world lol) to have noticed a change in him...enough of a change for her to be concerned that he may have deliberately tried to harm himself.:-(

**“I’m sorry, Bones. I didn’t see the car.”

“You didn’t see it?”“Are you experiencing vision problems? Can you see me now?”

...PMSL...now there is the literal Brennan that we all know & love! ;-)

Glad to see that some good came out of the accident...it knocked some sense into Booth & gave him courage to express his feelings.

Wish someone would hit Booth...or Brennan...or both...over the head on the show - & knock some sense into them. lol. Coz who knows, we may see something like this scenario become a reality - well a reality n TV land .

Another great fic to add to your impressive list. :-):-):-)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
that was great loved it
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out!
ricebubble chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
That was awesome. I can so imagine Booth shooting someone in that situation! Anyway, great work.

luv