Reviews for GuiltFree
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
That was amazing! I still have chills!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
lol I would so kill bess and dang that was awesome!
Gryffindor57 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Awesome!
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Sweet one shot of them getting together. Fun surprise for them both.
niver chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Great fic! I loved the ring bit, that's one of my headcanons too.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was great, I loved all of it.:)
Diamond and Stars chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHH! that's really all I can say. It was adorable! I loved it!

xoxo

D&S
Alicia Hardy chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
LOVED IT! I was waiting for that guilt free kiss, too. I think this is my favorite twist on how Frank and Nancy got together. especially loved the ring reference.
kk chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
nice story
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
awwww i love it! good job...i have some of the super mysteries...i recently finished evil in Amsterdam...i have a few ore then i have to give amazon some business!

Great story!
psychopath convention chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
:D Loved it.

Bess' timing was hilarious. I love how she just yells out "DANG IT." x)

Ah, shirtless Frank *swoons*
funfanfic chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
aw...so awesome!
Vee22 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
That was beautiful and it certainly did make me smile. ) I actually haven't read any of the books that you mentioned in the author's note (I've actually only read two Super Mysteries altogether), but I definitely enjoy the Frank/Nancy pairing. It is sweet fan fiction stories such as yours that only heighten my love for a little Frank/Nancy romance. ) Great work.
Hardy True chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I really liked this! I've always been fascinated by the interest and attraction Frank and Nancy have felt toward each other. I actually like both Frank and Nancy pairings and Frank and Callie pairings - if they are done well. And this one was!

"She remembered the feeling of his lips—soft and gentle against hers—on that balcony in Egypt only six months ago."

Very, very nice!

"When they focused again, she immediately knew that the surprise vacation was even better than she had hoped for. She found Joe Hardy standing in front of her."

That's a surprise I would love to get!

"Nancy grabbed the present and attempted to casually walk back to Frank’s bedroom. She set the present on Frank’s bed and took a moment to admire his room. It fit his personality completely, from the laptop sitting on a clean desk to the books carefully ordered on shelves."

I really liked this description of Frank's room, easily pictured.

"She had the same picture in a frame on her own dresser."

Very interesting that they have the same picture in their rooms - nice touch.

"Without a sound, Frank had opened the door behind her. He slowly leaned forward and whispered into her ear, “And what are you thinking about?”

Nancy jumped and spun around at the same time. In front of her was a wonderfully bare-chested Frank Hardy, wearing only a towel around his waist. She forced herself to meet his eyes and tried not to wonder away from them."

Frank Hardy in a towel - beautiful picture!

"Previous kisses had been soft and gentle, shy even. This kiss quickly became filled with all of the passion that had built between them over years of tension-filled closeness."

This was beautifully romantic! Good, decent and powerful romance.

I think you wrote this story very well and I definitely want to read more by you! I prefer the Super Mysteries and your writing to the newest ones. I've read a couple and the writers make them kind of dumb. Thanks for this story!
ILoveTea chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Yup, it made me smile :)