Reviews for Lavi and Kanda, Kanda and Lavi
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
Wow, this one was way out there but in a very interesting (and dysfunctional) way. A good read.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Rotf. It's awesomeness like this (without the horrific text-speak- I'm trying to resist that when I text) that makes me not give up on drabbles. I love long epic stories best, but it's great to find someone who can condense epic awesomeness into short fics which make me wish that author would write something of epic length. ;)
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Great use of developing our knowledge of the plot through color! Today's typo: 'mumled'. ;)
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Just the tone to this drabble was awesome; very easy to imagine and quite touching.

BTW, you typo-ed 'buildnings'. :)
Tawnia chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
Kind of abstract and slightly confusing, but I understood to some degree. Is the guy in the chair Allen? The star carved in by the knife was the hint. But you pulled this off well. As usual :3

Update “it must be nice to be the sun”! I re-read the whole thing last night and was crying at the lack of kisses between Lavi and Kanda. Don't make me cry D’:
Tawnia chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Short but really insightful. I couldn't help feeling that Lavi was a tad OOC. But overall I like. A lot :D
Sian Blue chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Was he crying because Lavi didn't go with him?
Neferiti chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
I don't want to ruin that feeling which comes with that chapter, so i won't write anything, because it would destroy it.
Miladys chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
This is so sweet and touching! DX

Love this chapter!
Yuu13 chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
haha, awesome fic!

If it's seme, I vote for Lavi! Lavi should always be the seme when it comes to an RK fic XD
Miladys chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Yea, agree. Lena is so charismatic.. And she's some kind of mother for them.. Lol I love the way Lavi found Kanda..
Miladys chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
You can't stab me.. XD well, even if this chapter genre is friendship, I can feel the light fluff on it..

More RK please!
Miladys chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
I love these drabbles, sort but cute.. :)

Keep writing!