Reviews for When I Grow Up
dnmann chapter 43 . 1/17/2015
One of my favorite stories ever.
dnmann chapter 44 . 8/21/2014
Fantastic story.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
So I'm confused...earlier in the story you say Carmen had Dylan and Dylan cried alot when she left..then this chapter you said Spencer had him and Carmen left when she was pregnant? Also you have gone between Dylan being four and him being five like three times so just wondering which story is the right one I guess..
son-lyn chapter 42 . 6/9/2012
Ok, this is almost freaky. I was thinking about songs they could sing before you announced them, and I was hoping you'd let Spence sing 'Sober' by Pink (my fav artist by the way), and although you didn't let her sing it, you still chose the song for Cassie, so yeah.. kinda freaky:P. Love this story tho, it's been increasing my itunes library heaps, xD!
son-lyn chapter 19 . 6/9/2012
You're my hero! I've barely met anyone who knows about '18 and Life' (or Skid Row for that matter) I absolutely love that song:).

Loved the chapter too, but I just had to comment because of that song xD!
son-lyn chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Yeah, I know, waaaaaay too late to review but I'm just catching up on older fanfiction;). Anyway, I really love this story so far, it's amazing. BUT there's one little detail that kinda disturbs me. It's easy to forget about when you're writing it, but the thing is, Spencer seems like a great mother to me, so why o why, does she leave a 5 year old alone at home? Not even a babysitter... I mean, come on, how irresponsible is that?

I know it's just a detail, but I just wanted to point it out;). The rest of the story is great tho, can't wait to see where it goes!
dreadlocksgirl chapter 44 . 5/31/2011
I really loved reading it. YOu're a great writer...keep doing this!

Anyways, thanks for sharing this amaing story ith us!

Big kiss from Brazil!
obscure999 chapter 44 . 3/16/2011
Must confess not a particular fan of the Pop Idol, and similar programmes, but enjoyed your story never the less. Must admit like some of the other reviews I was a bit worried this one was going to end in tragedy what with the dream sequence early on glad it didn't.
drummergirl244 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I absolutely love this story
ilovemyself26 chapter 29 . 11/6/2010
In this story you mentioned so many songs that i have to say most of them didn't know! i don't know why but reading this chapter i wanted to listen to 'Waitin' On A Woman'. Coutry music it's not something that i listen to but this song brought tears to my eyes! as for the story it's very good and i am glad i have 15 chapter left to read! i hope for a happy ending!
reader chapter 44 . 10/13/2010
gosh! i was a bit paranoid with the same dream that ash and spencer had in the past chapter that i was expecting some sort of tragedy before the end happens. lol. anyways, thank you for the story. i had fun reading it. :)
ad-rock chapter 44 . 10/9/2010
Thank you very very much for this story ! :D

You said it was a fun story to write, I say it was a fun story to read ;-)
Born2Try chapter 44 . 10/7/2010
Sequel? I had lots of ideas for the title but I have forgotton them...oh well...one was "I have grown up". I thought I was rather clever!
MM chapter 44 . 10/4/2010
Aw finished? Loved this story & appreciated how much work you must have put into song selection etc. Very unique fic which is hard to achieve as this is an old fandom now so bravo. Adored the tension you caused by them not being able to be together & obviously loved your Dylan.

The thing I really enjoyed was the pacing, great slow build rather than jumping in. BUT not gonna lie, last chapter felt like a bit of a cop-out. Very rushed. All that build-up & then whallop.

Just felt a bit like you got fed up & ended it. Sorry if that's harsh it's meant to be constructive, honest.
spashley8787 chapter 44 . 10/4/2010
loved the ending... I really hope you make a sequel... That would be AWESOME!