Reviews for Ten People the Twilight Characters Never Met
b3j02 chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
Poor woman to be overwhelmed by such hotness! I wonder if Sam and Dean noticed if Edward was different? I wonder if they chased down the Cullens after? I wonder I wonder...
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
I keep hearing about what a good show 'Supernatural' is. If my Twilight obsession ever dies down (yeah, right!) then maybe I'll start watching it.
jillyc chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
I think this one is my favorite - loved Ann and you can't go wrong with Sam and Dean. Now I have to tell myself not to check out those other fandoms you keep exposing me to. I would never have time for RL if I got sucked into those too.
b3j02 chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Nice! I miss Buffy and Angel! I think it would be totally awesome for different types of vamps to meet!
b3j02 chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
Leave it to hyper Emmett to notice the most still being.
b3j02 chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
So cute~! I could see it vividly!
b3j02 chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Hey I like Reneseeme! LOL I love Charlie Epps too! I have never seen Stargate but it sounds like fun!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
I don't know where the other characters came from but it was good.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Carlisle would have made an excellent watcher, except for the part that he wouldn't have been able to be the most awesome vampire...
b3j02 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I don't know what Dark-Hunter is but I liked this chapter.
antipyro chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
I've enjoyed reading your 'chance meeting' of different characters, and although it's difficult to sympathize with some in such short chapters, I am able to recognize this chapter.

I really enjoyed the 'different vampire smells' outlined in this story. It got me thinking, oh yeah, what if...
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
I love your take on Jasper and Alice. His love and devotion to her is palpable in this chapter.

And I do know who Angel is, even if I've never seen Buffy!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
Paha, I'm watching LotR for the first time tonight. Wonderful timing, and that was good. I was wondering who it was then boom!

Elodie~
JustMyOpinion42 chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
I love it! and i got the ford prefect reference instantly, and that made it more amazing!
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
*Hangs head in shame*

I've not read 'Hitchhiker', or seen the movie. I know I should have, I am 34 years old. Maybe I will make that my new year's resolution?
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »