Reviews for Ten People the Twilight Characters Never Met
Completed Irony chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
Wow. Fun fic. Interesting crossovers. Out of all of them, if you had the inkling to expand to a full length fic, I would plea for "Italy". Indulging in Methos is akin to indulging in chocolate fondue fountains. The opportunity is rare, but if it is there, you must.

And you set it up so well. What is Edward thinking? What is Carlisle thinking? What is going to happen? Do the Volturi know about Immortals? They must, right? Are all the immortals the watchers know actually capital "I" Immortals?

Basically, I would love a good long form Highlander/Twilight crossover, and you provided a lovely taste.

Whatever you decide, thank you, and please keep up the great work!
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Oh, now Huck Finn I finally know! I love both Tom's and Huck's books. What a cute idea!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Hecksyah, I love Huck, he's pretty cool. I read that book a long time ago though, so time to reread? I think so. I liked this, I can see it happening so that's always helpful.

Elodie~ :D
jillyc chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Twilight and Huck Finn - an unexpected choice. I like Huck much more than Tom also. I've always liked literary crossovers ever since reading Silverlock. Looking forward to the next one!
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
I'm afraid I only know one character in that story, and she belongs to the Twilight fandom.

But if you ever crossover characters from 'The Office' or '30 Rock', I promise I'll know who you are talking about then!
lindyrb chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
Oh...MY! What a neat idea! A cross-over between Stargate and Twilight with a bit of Numb3rs thrown in! A friendship between Nessie and Cassie would be a perfect basis for an entire long story! (Wonder if vampires could help fight the Wraith?)

Please? Expand!
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Hmm, I'm lost on this one as far as the other characters go. But still wonderful writing from you, as always!
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Oh man, that last line was heartbreaking!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
How much do I love Charlie, especially after seeing 'New Moon'? I wish SMeyer would have reduced the amount of Jacob in her stories and upped the Charlie factor.
jillyc chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Enjoying the crossovers, especially this one. Methos has always been a favorite of mine!
lindyrb chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Oh, this REALLY needs to be more than a one-chapter glimpse! This chapter needs to be it's own fic!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
That makes sense. I liked this. :] Yay for supernatural things.

vampgirl18 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I love these one-shots. I think its really cool how you combined the characters.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3