Reviews for Commercials
Aristania chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
This story is good for a laugh. Why don't you think of putting one of your little hostage...er... "play mates" into the next entry. You could chain up Vegeta and force him to sing something hilarious in front of a "manly" pink back-drop. He'd be so busy nursin his wounded pride he probably wouldn't even notice if you happened to kiss him (If you would allow me to be so bold).
Soriya chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
Oh man, these get funnier as you go along.
ChibiChaos Mage of Chaos chapter 11 . 9/24/2002
GO DM! *giggles* Do a Sakura commercial next _ pweeeaaasssssseeeeee!
Cherry Angel chapter 5 . 8/7/2002
! *blinks* Oh, gomen ne, but that was soooooo funny _ Close Call Guy? *starts laughing hysterically again *sweatdrop* I just loved all the commercials, they were soooooooo sugoi! I don't know of any commercials yet but I'll think of one. By the way, not to offend anyone but I think that Sakura/Syaoran are a better couple, or Sakura and Eriol, they're much more kawaii *fluff*
just another reader chapter 11 . 4/20/2002
that was a really good series of commercials. such kawaii chibis! please write more. i have an idea, y don't u have the four ccs guys fight over starburst chewy candy while their chibi. then u can have everyone fight over it... _ it'll be funny if li get kicked by heero for accidentally stepping over his duo, then meilin will get mad, then so on... whadya think?
Yuelover chapter 11 . 4/12/2002
AAAAAWWWWWWWWW Chibi cute! Make a chibi commercial with you and Sakura that would be so cool! And also you finally did the music for the V-day one that was soooooooooooo good! The song was just perfect too! Update soon!
Moon Mistress chapter 11 . 4/11/2002
*lol* these new chapters r great! plez, if u r, come up w/ some more soon!

Moon Mistress_
Moon Mistress chapter 10 . 4/11/2002
*YAY*! u came bak (in a way i cant explain so dont ask)! *YAY*! i'm soooooooooo happy! *lol* this waz funni! chibi suppi rules! chibi kero got a taste of his own medicine!

Moon Mistress_
ChibiThorn-chan chapter 9 . 3/16/2002
When you gonna write mor? I wove dis fic sooo much!_ pweeeeeeze write mor? *stares with big teary chibi eyes and leans forward* pweddy pweeze? *even closer and tearier* (sniff, sniff)

Thorn's non-chibi older bro-take my advise and either start writing or start running! She's got soper-sonic crying abilities and other freaky powers! I'll be under some couch in Lichtenstein if you need me, bye! (runs away screaming something like "Fear the chibi-devil girl!)
ChibiThorn-chan chapter 9 . 3/9/2002
Dis is so CUUUUUUTE!naw too mentin funny! Heehee! Teep witing! (torry, but me gots no idweas fo you... WAAAAAHHHH!)

Wove,

ChibiThorn-chan
kluanar chapter 9 . 3/8/2002
That was so...KAWAIIIIIII! *maybe I should buy one*
Yuelover chapter 9 . 3/8/2002
CHIBI-YUE thats sssoooooo cute with chibi wings AWWWWWW. But I thought the valentine one was your last did you find that song for the v-day one? *Yuelover runs from DM before she does something to her* I was just wondering.
Yuelover chapter 8 . 2/26/2002
oooooooooohhhhhhhhh wwwwwwwoooooooowwwwwwww I just loved this commericail it was my favorite one! It was ssssssoooooooooo sweet and romanitc but please find the music for it. I know I know it IS way past Valentines Day but *sigh* it sooo romantic. Keep on writing!
Kristy chapter 8 . 2/26/2002
hey! _ great commercial w/ sakura & yue! i laughed my head off the part where yue's covered in pink dye & eriol's covered in flourescent silly string w/ a glued-on rainbow wig! i didnt kno u updated until 2day! i kinda felt sry 4 yue when u called touya in 2 *hurt* yue afta sayin he waz *hittin on sakura*. o well..bye bye!

Kristy