Reviews for Aurors and Schoolgirls
mumphie chapter 16 . 22h
Very good. I'd love for you to continue this storyline!
Nice story!
I loved this! Thanks so much for taking one to write it, and to share it with us, I know you didn't have to. It was really fun to read, so congrats!
Himanshu.99 chapter 5 . 1/10
I don't know why Ginny feels so jealous of Cho whenever she sees them talking just because Harry's first kiss was Cho when she herself had 2 boyfriends before him and was in relationship with them for almost two years and talks with them freely and must have kissed them and been kissed by them many times when Harry went only on a single date with Cho and kissed her only once before he kissed her.
victoriamcneur chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
one of my favourite fics! thank you!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/20/2016
Absolutely loved every single chapter of this fic!
Joe chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Hi, are you planning on finishing this story? Is it safe to read the other ones that proceed it without ruining anything?

Great stuff!
AlanahLouise chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
I've just finished reading 'Grave Days'. I enjoyed it so much it only took me a couple hours. I'd love to read more, but I've noticed that this story isn't finished and I'm too scared to continue reading. Is there a chance that you'll continue on with this story? I really love them all, you're s great writer! And again, I hope you finish this one :)
mi5hao chapter 16 . 5/5/2016
please update! i know you haven't in a while, but whatever. i couldn't stop reading this
memnarch chapter 16 . 4/4/2016
Although it would be nice to see you finish this story, I'd settle for getting some resolution of some of the plot threads, such as the Wyldes, in one of your other stories set further on in the timeline (so long as you can do it organically, of course).
Guest chapter 16 . 4/2/2016
I stayed up all night to read this. I need you to finish the story. It's very well written and true to the spirit of the characters.
Ridding Shetty chapter 16 . 3/8/2016
Waiting for the next one! Love it the way you take time to explain everything in detail without getting us bored! Get the next chapter out please!
jnr.pies chapter 16 . 9/13/2015
Please update this at some stage! I was really skeptical about fanfiction until I came across you! (Like you I'm a strong advocate for cannon pairings). Really enjoying your entire series, but it would be nice to be able to fill in some of the gaps between incomplete stories :)
Ten chapter 16 . 9/2/2015
i liked Grae Days because it was close from reading a new Hp book. As this story was. So I can only say that I'm sad you didn't finish her. The Slytherins (at least the one you introduce to us) deserve to be on the good side, to prove they're right. I am really curious to read how Harry and the others will react. If the break in will work or not. so I just hope you will manage to finish it. (honestly, I also want to read more of this quidditch/auror/schoolgirl stuff).

catly

Ten
Guest chapter 15 . 8/19/2015
I really want to know what the second question is. I am aware that you update your stories periodically, but do you have any intent of updating this one? I love your work.