Reviews for Aurors and Schoolgirls
Just William chapter 16 . 2/15
Great story, is it too late to ask for an update Mr Northumbrian?
mcepl chapter 15 . 1/13
So, when Northumbrian hasn’t written the seventeenth chapter, I did :). It is on s/12798786/1/Aurors-and-Schoolgirls-Christmas-Distraction
ChrisCorso chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
I hope this one is on your to-do list as it is very good.
Colonel92 chapter 16 . 10/25/2017
Any chance of a new chapter? I know it's been 6 years but it's a good story
Elva35 chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Pleeeeease, continue this story! I'm begging you! Is usually never start on once that aren't completed, but I read Grave Days yesterday and was in desperate need to continue with the storyline and... now this. I really, really hope you'll continue one day and finish it. Until then I'll probably keep myself busy with all the other (complete) stories you written :D
mcepl chapter 16 . 9/13/2017
Lovely chapter (as always ;)), but why is it missing on AO3 when it is over a year old?
Wild-bill-13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
This is one of my favorite of your stories and a great follow up to the fantastic "Grave days". I do hope that you find a chance to update and finish it. You have created such a wonderful world I think we would all be very excited to see what happens with the torc(I personally would want to see Ginny visit the potter graves and show it to lily), and also with the slytherins and their attempt to break into the ministry. As well as to see where the relationships that you have developed continue to go up until the end of the school year. Your stories(or really just the one story), is so fantastic that I would love to see the gaps get filled in and for this story to find it's conclusion. Thank you for this wonderful piece of reading for us all, and for the world that you have extended and allowed us to join you in!
DoraditaGo chapter 16 . 7/17/2017
Poor Hermione! Any updates soon? :)
laurenthulard chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Just reread the entire story... I would love to see another chapter, and I think you changed words since I last read this (terpsichorean? Nice vocabulary), but tells me you haven't updated since 2012. With so many stories in progress it is understandable that you can't update everything, and really I like every story (before I reread both Strangers and James and me, starting to be a bit pathetic). But still I dare pose the question; will you update this one anytime soon?
Hedwig35 chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
It would be great if you could finish this - absolutely loved it.
mumphie chapter 16 . 3/23/2017
Very good. I'd love for you to continue this storyline!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Nice story!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/27/2017
I loved this! Thanks so much for taking one to write it, and to share it with us, I know you didn't have to. It was really fun to read, so congrats!
Himanshu.99 chapter 5 . 1/10/2017
I don't know why Ginny feels so jealous of Cho whenever she sees them talking just because Harry's first kiss was Cho when she herself had 2 boyfriends before him and was in relationship with them for almost two years and talks with them freely and must have kissed them and been kissed by them many times when Harry went only on a single date with Cho and kissed her only once before he kissed her.
victoriamcneur chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
one of my favourite fics! thank you!