Reviews for Aurors and Schoolgirls
Joe chapter 1 . 6/23
Hi, are you planning on finishing this story? Is it safe to read the other ones that proceed it without ruining anything?

Great stuff!
AlanahLouise chapter 1 . 6/1
I've just finished reading 'Grave Days'. I enjoyed it so much it only took me a couple hours. I'd love to read more, but I've noticed that this story isn't finished and I'm too scared to continue reading. Is there a chance that you'll continue on with this story? I really love them all, you're s great writer! And again, I hope you finish this one :)
mi5hao chapter 16 . 5/5
please update! i know you haven't in a while, but whatever. i couldn't stop reading this
memnarch chapter 16 . 4/4
Although it would be nice to see you finish this story, I'd settle for getting some resolution of some of the plot threads, such as the Wyldes, in one of your other stories set further on in the timeline (so long as you can do it organically, of course).
I stayed up all night to read this. I need you to finish the story. It's very well written and true to the spirit of the characters.
Ridding Shetty chapter 16 . 3/8
Waiting for the next one! Love it the way you take time to explain everything in detail without getting us bored! Get the next chapter out please!
jnr.pies chapter 16 . 9/13/2015
Please update this at some stage! I was really skeptical about fanfiction until I came across you! (Like you I'm a strong advocate for cannon pairings). Really enjoying your entire series, but it would be nice to be able to fill in some of the gaps between incomplete stories :)
Ten chapter 16 . 9/2/2015
i liked Grae Days because it was close from reading a new Hp book. As this story was. So I can only say that I'm sad you didn't finish her. The Slytherins (at least the one you introduce to us) deserve to be on the good side, to prove they're right. I am really curious to read how Harry and the others will react. If the break in will work or not. so I just hope you will manage to finish it. (honestly, I also want to read more of this quidditch/auror/schoolgirl stuff).

catly

Ten
Guest chapter 15 . 8/19/2015
I really want to know what the second question is. I am aware that you update your stories periodically, but do you have any intent of updating this one? I love your work.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/19/2015
I'm confused about the medal distribution. Why do the Weasley's get second class medals, but everyone else (particularly the members of the DFA) get third class? It seems like Collin did as much for the cause as George, for example.
Newmic chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
Zonkos ran a joke shop for at least 5 years in hogsmeade until Wheezes came along. They didn't supply defense products as wheezes do to the ministry. Fred and George were looking to buy Zonkos out as well.
Bethann123 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Would love to start reading this, but have noticed it hasn't been updated in a while. Is there any particular reason for that?
Love your stories!
cribinator chapter 16 . 7/30/2015
Im curious, because i follow your other story, Friends and Foes as well, but this one hasnt been updated, while the other has been. Have you abandoned it?
wishesanddreams chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Is this abandoned? It looks like you're still writing, but this seems like it hasn't been updated for a while. Let me know; I just finished reading Grave Days and really enjoyed it :)
Elizabetheryn chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I love this story, and have been eagerly waiting patiently for it to be finished for years.