Reviews for Aurors and Schoolgirls
are you ever going to finish this story?
Lily Evans Potter Black Lupin chapter 16 . 2/5
Again. I love your writing, and I can almost feel and believe what this story's Harry is thinking and acting upon. thank you for continuing to share your version of a post war wizarding world.
Vicki Turner chapter 16 . 1/12
Awesome story. Is there any more? Does it pick up in another story? I'm really interested in seeing how the Fenella plot plays out!
Zalini chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
I know it's really hard sometimes but please continue this wonderful story. It's one of my favourites out of all your stories. I see you are updating a couple others but I hope you come back to this some day soon. I just love how you portray these two great couples here. Please keep writing.
0.0-MIDNIGHTROSE-0.0 chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
I loved this story update soon
naruhina-for-always chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
Are you going to finish this ever .. ? It's really good, please consider it ):
nayin17 chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
hope you will update SOON
abraxan chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
I've really been enjoying this story. Are you going to finish it?
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Absolutely amazing! I'm just curious, did snape receive an award? Cuz I think he deserved one. Cant wait for you to continue this one!
mellpell chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
" He was the patient seeker, watching, waiting. She was the active chaser, looking for action. Perhaps that was why they made a great team."
This perfectly encapsulates Harry and Ginny. Very well spoken :-)
DJ Duncan chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
I love your story! I believe the characters stay very close to canon, and having the original characters I fell in love with made the story all the better. I hope you are able to find the time and insperation to continue it, as it is really quite good!
Lokken.8 chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
This is ( as basically all yours) very nice story. Too bad you got stuck and cloudnt finish it (or didnt want to). Regardless, it was pleasure to read, thanks for that!
daffodil14 chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
Great story. I hope you find time / inspiration to finish it.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
Your story and plot are imprassive.i am waiting for ur next uptodate please complete the story beacuase it tramendously match with rowling script
Lina chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
Please continue this story! The characterization is extremely accurate and your writing style is understandable and efficient.