Reviews for Aurors and Schoolgirls
mcepl chapter 16 . 9/13
Lovely chapter (as always ;)), but why is it missing on AO3 when it is over a year old?
Wild-bill-13 chapter 1 . 9/4
This is one of my favorite of your stories and a great follow up to the fantastic "Grave days". I do hope that you find a chance to update and finish it. You have created such a wonderful world I think we would all be very excited to see what happens with the torc(I personally would want to see Ginny visit the potter graves and show it to lily), and also with the slytherins and their attempt to break into the ministry. As well as to see where the relationships that you have developed continue to go up until the end of the school year. Your stories(or really just the one story), is so fantastic that I would love to see the gaps get filled in and for this story to find it's conclusion. Thank you for this wonderful piece of reading for us all, and for the world that you have extended and allowed us to join you in!
DoraditaGo chapter 16 . 7/17
Poor Hermione! Any updates soon? :)
laurenthulard chapter 1 . 7/1
Just reread the entire story... I would love to see another chapter, and I think you changed words since I last read this (terpsichorean? Nice vocabulary), but tells me you haven't updated since 2012. With so many stories in progress it is understandable that you can't update everything, and really I like every story (before I reread both Strangers and James and me, starting to be a bit pathetic). But still I dare pose the question; will you update this one anytime soon?
Hedwig35 chapter 1 . 5/6
It would be great if you could finish this - absolutely loved it.
mumphie chapter 16 . 3/23
Very good. I'd love for you to continue this storyline!
Nice story!
I loved this! Thanks so much for taking one to write it, and to share it with us, I know you didn't have to. It was really fun to read, so congrats!
Himanshu.99 chapter 5 . 1/10
I don't know why Ginny feels so jealous of Cho whenever she sees them talking just because Harry's first kiss was Cho when she herself had 2 boyfriends before him and was in relationship with them for almost two years and talks with them freely and must have kissed them and been kissed by them many times when Harry went only on a single date with Cho and kissed her only once before he kissed her.
victoriamcneur chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
one of my favourite fics! thank you!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/20/2016
Absolutely loved every single chapter of this fic!
Joe chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Hi, are you planning on finishing this story? Is it safe to read the other ones that proceed it without ruining anything?

Great stuff!
AlanahLouise chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
I've just finished reading 'Grave Days'. I enjoyed it so much it only took me a couple hours. I'd love to read more, but I've noticed that this story isn't finished and I'm too scared to continue reading. Is there a chance that you'll continue on with this story? I really love them all, you're s great writer! And again, I hope you finish this one :)
mi5hao chapter 16 . 5/5/2016
please update! i know you haven't in a while, but whatever. i couldn't stop reading this
memnarch chapter 16 . 4/4/2016
Although it would be nice to see you finish this story, I'd settle for getting some resolution of some of the plot threads, such as the Wyldes, in one of your other stories set further on in the timeline (so long as you can do it organically, of course).