Reviews for Aurors and Schoolgirls
jnr.pies chapter 16 . 9/13
Please update this at some stage! I was really skeptical about fanfiction until I came across you! (Like you I'm a strong advocate for cannon pairings). Really enjoying your entire series, but it would be nice to be able to fill in some of the gaps between incomplete stories :)
Ten chapter 16 . 9/2
i liked Grae Days because it was close from reading a new Hp book. As this story was. So I can only say that I'm sad you didn't finish her. The Slytherins (at least the one you introduce to us) deserve to be on the good side, to prove they're right. I am really curious to read how Harry and the others will react. If the break in will work or not. so I just hope you will manage to finish it. (honestly, I also want to read more of this quidditch/auror/schoolgirl stuff).

I really want to know what the second question is. I am aware that you update your stories periodically, but do you have any intent of updating this one? I love your work.
I'm confused about the medal distribution. Why do the Weasley's get second class medals, but everyone else (particularly the members of the DFA) get third class? It seems like Collin did as much for the cause as George, for example.
Mic.nas chapter 9 . 8/9
Zonkos ran a joke shop for at least 5 years in hogsmeade until Wheezes came along. They didn't supply defense products as wheezes do to the ministry. Fred and George were looking to buy Zonkos out as well.
Bethann123 chapter 1 . 8/4
Would love to start reading this, but have noticed it hasn't been updated in a while. Is there any particular reason for that?
Love your stories!
cribinator chapter 16 . 7/30
Im curious, because i follow your other story, Friends and Foes as well, but this one hasnt been updated, while the other has been. Have you abandoned it?
wishesanddreams chapter 1 . 7/24
Is this abandoned? It looks like you're still writing, but this seems like it hasn't been updated for a while. Let me know; I just finished reading Grave Days and really enjoyed it :)
Elizabetheryn chapter 1 . 7/18
I love this story, and have been eagerly waiting patiently for it to be finished for years.
TimothyB chapter 16 . 7/8
I wish this would have been finished. One of my favorite Fics.
Red-rumm chapter 16 . 6/29
I love seeing what the world was like just after the Battle. Are you gonna finish the story or should I not get my hopes up?
Amanda Pall chapter 16 . 6/9
This needs to be finished! I need to find out what happened to Fenella!
Jrush2 chapter 16 . 6/6
What happened?!
areyousatisfied chapter 16 . 5/4
I'm gonna follow this story in the hope that one day you update. Even though it's been years. Because it was epic! ;) x
truBlack chapter 4 . 3/28
Amazing how misunderstandings can lead from one thing to another. Communication is very important here and I think you showed perfectly why. Mixed signals made Harry think that Ginny wanted to end things. I am glad that both Harry and Ginny have matured somewhat since book 6 but it is obvious they still need some ways to go.

I have to say though their friends kind of pissed me off this chapter. Well this chapter and the last one as well. I understand that Harry and Ginny are not married but what those boys did is downright disrespectful. She is still his girlfriend and for them to be ogling at Ginny and trying to talk to her IN FRONT of her boyfriend is simply an insult.

I would not stand it. Maybe I am looking too much into it but their blatant staring just irked me. At least be tactful and try not to make it so obvious.