Reviews for Distraction
Oddity chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This is around the third time I''ve read this, and I still adore it. Everyone always portrays England as this girly little uke, who normally just takes it up the ass and moans like a two cent whore while doing so. While that can be an appetizing image, it's not really in character. England can be a spiteful bastard at tiimes, and in the bedroom is probably one of them. So, thanks for giving Arthur some balls.
kanamegirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Very nicccceeeeeeeeee :]
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I love FrUk
Tiili97 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
So yeah.
*bites lip*
I'm just going to dissapear into my bunker for a while.
Good job on the fic.
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
*w*
That is my face right now. Your story gave me this face. FrUK gave me this face. YOUR FrUK gave me this face.
You may applaud yourself.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I adore Slutty!England so this was amzing and made my day!
VitalRegionsSeizer chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was brilliant and hot! I love when England acts like this, none of this blushing, crying crap. England is a bastard who likes to get his own way, that's the way I like to see it. So to me, this was In-Character and I love you for writing this :)
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
pen sucking kink? oh hell yeah.

thanks for the story~
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Man, this fanfic is HOT. I can't really believe when I started reading it, because it was way to good. You did a very good job and I liked that it was in Francis vision AND that England can be a very naughty type ;D

Amazing, really!
Flor de ceibo chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I love when England is the one initiating things. I'm pretty sure he likes making France go crazy.

I loved this.
Malkeria chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Yummy as hell.

...Y-yeah... erm... /
Yaoiholic28 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
definitely so OOC, but very kinky and well written. I think you could have developed and elaborated a little more on the person coming into the bathroom, for humor sakes, but all in all a nice quickie, if you know what I mean. :)

No pun intended. Hahaha!
sneezing asshole chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I've read this like a million times now, and it never gets old. xD;
frikadeller chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
After more than half a year, now I found this fic. Hello there, author. I am your OP for this particular prompt XD333
Veneziamore chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Now that was ONE HELL of a sexy fic. Damn.

Arthur's attitude fell like a bomb. In Francis' pants. :

Really great usage of words, terribly naughty plot. Keep it coming, girl.