Reviews for A Beautiful Day
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
*joins u in sad corner* im so sad but so happy I read it :D
nicolft chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Pfff, you're fine. I torture France all the time!

YAYZ. FRANCE IS DEAD AND THE ANGST MAKES ME HAPPY BECAUSE THAT'S MY SPECIAL SCREWED FANGIRL MIND. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Why? ;n;
Arachay chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
It's too cruel, oh I wish there was a sequel where it was only really just one horrible nightmare, and France and him can still be together... T_T But this was really beautiful even if it's unmercifully sad...
CPZ899 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
:,( So sad. I (for some reason)expected France to be the one to toush England's shoulder, and the person in the casket is a...clone? Idk, but I love it soo much!
Rogue Blade chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
T.T So sad.
adelineadrenaline chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I'm crying... :{
RussianSadist chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
*smiles while crying* beautiful,da?
NekoNami chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
;~; Gah...too heart-wrenching!

*Hides in corner of woe with you*...Nn...TT~TT

But I loved it. ;3;

~NekoNami.
TheWeird'n'Mindful chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
What? Aaaaaa no! France dead...you have made me all teary eyed now...sad sad day. Thanks for writing, poor Arthur.
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
*sniff* poor Francis and Aurthur. So sad! and yet also beautifully written. Still so sad!
Nerica chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
sad, but i love it xD
Swinny Fluviru chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
gods that so sad ;_; i was actually a bit teary there when he fell on his knees. D:

i wish there was a sequel or something... like Arthur moving on or something (not dying! just moving on with someone else)
be with you chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
You were right, *cries* It was so sad TTTT (really really good but) so so sad TT_TT
Ouin chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
As an Arthur roleplayer and a huge FrUk fan... this actually made me shed a few tears. ;-; Good job, it's really brilliant..