Reviews for Rising with the Desert
Anonymus chapter 2 . 6/4
Aaaawwwww! Great story!
sonofan8track chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Truly gorgeous writing. Absolutely lovely and *perfect* imagery too. Delicious. I'm so glad I came upon your story! You have put a new pairing into my head and I love it.
Estry chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Its a good story so far, I just wish you would update it more frequently. I realise you probably have a busy life. So write somemore please soon.
fireweed15 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
This was very beautiful. The extended metaphor with Ironhide and the desert was amazing- it was perfectly done, and the perfect way to see Ironhide through Beachcomber's eyes.
flamingmarsh chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
oh you've continued this. good! :)

Beachcomber, I'm afraid, has got it bad for Ironhide.

i'm interesting on how they are going to come together.
Eternally Deleted chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Does this go on? Will this be updated? *eager for more* This is so cute! I can't wait if this isn't a one-shot. However if it is then let me say 'Awesome story!' XD
fireweed15 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I'm in love with this story already. You're characterization and the way you write Ironhide and Beachcomber spot on and very engaging.

I'm really, really looking forward to seeing where this goes. Keep up the great work!

- SG17
Sena-kun chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Awesome! XD
Estry chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Good so far its an unusual pairing their so different but a like as well.
sphinx01 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
A rather unusual pairing, but beautifully implemented! I like your characterizations, and the way you describe the desert landscape. Looking forward to the next part!
syned chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I adore your wording. Fits together so smoothly, and this could even stand on its own (more anyway, yes?) with how its structured. Gorgeous. And a pairing I haven't seen before. :) Greatly look forward to the continuation hinted at the top of the entry.
Kurichi-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Great start! I'm so glad you posted a link on your fanart. I'm enjoying it so far. Looking forward to more!
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
-claps-

this is so wonderfully detailed. I love how you wrote this and most of all, i loved this story.

i think just about everyone on this site, except for a few, could learn a thing or two from your writing skills.

I hope there can be little more something between Beachcomber and Ironhide in the future :)

keep up the wonderful work and i can't wait for the next part.
iiskaa chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Cute. Very unique pairing, I don't think I've ever seen it before, but I love rare pairings like this. I would be curious to see how a relationship between them might develop.