Reviews for In Need of Repair
Khashana chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hey, canon-compliance! I write like this whenever I can. Love it.
Rana chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Beautiful story, beautifully crafted, beautifully written. Too beautiful to risk contaminating with an unnecessary sequel...

Thank you for this story; and if you haven't got the idea yet, it was breathtakingly beautiful.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
that was beautiful...any chance of a sequel to see how the rest of the family reacts... i can guess at some of them.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
beautifully crafted fic! i really enjoyed this the whole way through. it was wonderful!
Vio6136 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
an awesome fic)) very-very nicely written. A rarely nice divorce-fic, pretty natural-feeling, nice family dynamics) great view on the 7th year, too! liked that.. Very optimistic)) Loved it, really) Thanks for writing))
LadyDrey chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I absolutely, without a doubt, adore this story. The tenderness, the love, the sweet, slow, natural longing of two people who love each other... it's perfect. I'm actually teary right now. You're absolutely amazing, and I adore this story. Thank you for such a beautiful story.
Nenne chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I'm sad to think of all those years wasted, but I loved your story.
Amethiste chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I love this.

You made the characters' situations incredibly believable and managed to keep everyone in character.

I'm not a great reviewer so I'll just repeat myself; I love this.

moonlightonmalfoymanor chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
You've got an absolutely captivating style, very simple, very direct, and it sucked me in completely. The way you manage to build the tension between them is unbelievably hot!
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Apart from the slightly receding hairline...Why oh why did you put that image in my head? lol :) Loved the story by the way.
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
God, I love all of your stories, soo tactile and moving using such simple words.I don't know how you manage to capture all the emotions so effectively, but you do, and that's all that story!This deserves soo many more reviews!
ADeerInHeadlights chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Aww, I love this story. So sweet! And Draco as a mechanic? I quite like that idea very very much ;)
JustineAme chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
great story! I loved it! The idea of Draco fixing cars is awesome! good job!
LunaParvulus chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I read this story at LJ, and I loved it! :D It was my first time reading a mechanic!Draco story... so it was different.. in a terribly GOOD way :D!
kerplank chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
lovely lovely. equal parts sad and beautiful.