Reviews for Danger is a Dame
MiniLover chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
Wow! Finally finished this amazing story! How much fun was that! Loved it from beginning to end!
MiniLover chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Just finished chapter 9. This story is so much fun to read!
media-savant chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
thezirke chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
This story was absolutely just perfect! Freaking Fantastic! I loved it! I could not stop reading it and its now 5am and I have only a few hours to sleep before my day starts and I will not regret it one bit!
Tiggy318 chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
MatingInspires chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
ExS chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
Love your story :-) & I do the exact same thing! I take note of my surroundings but at the same time feel kinda safe knowing if something were to happen to me it wouldn't take 3-5 hours for someone to start wondering where I am.. coz I've probably already screamed bloody murder over the phone.. moving along.. You ROCK!
Wylis chapter 20 . 8/22/2012
I just found this story and I enjoyed it so much I don't have words for it. Most especially I really liked the Danger/Susannah stuff. It was absolutely wonderful, and I'm so glad that Eric came out of his shell and found his Sookie.

Thanks so much for this wonderful story!
Nitebriter chapter 20 . 7/27/2012
Awesome story.
mindy781 chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
Amazing chapter. Eric needed to take that journey; he needed to know that it was ok to let go and allow Sookie into his heart. Great chapter.
mindy781 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I knew it was going to well. Poor Eric. Sookie was very out of line.
mindy781 chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
They are so perfect for each other. I am glad Eric was able to take off his ring, it was difficult but I am glad he is starting to move on.
mindy781 chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
I like how Eric is nervous about the date and Pam is taking him shopping lol. Can't wait for their date.
mindy781 chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
They finally meet, yes! There are sparks there. Ames is so funny with the line "your in love with my roommate". Can't wait to read more.
mindy781 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I hope he meets Sookie soon, I am so glad Eric met Ames. Eric can hopfully start to move on.