Reviews for Friends With Benefits
horcruxhorror chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
I liked this chapter. If you're gonna continue this could there be a threesome? Maybe with Angela? I think she of all characters would be willing
B.B-T.W-FUFFY-Calzona chapter 12 . 2/23/2011
We are going crazy here without you and your mad writing skills!
maligal17 chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
This is great! And so hott! Pleas continue! And you should put in mOre hardcore smut like anal or anything, the smut is getting rather vanilla and I feel like b&b would still have those kind of times even if they are in a relationship.
xan-merrick chapter 12 . 9/17/2010
great chapter can't wait for more
DBGrannyFan chapter 12 . 9/16/2010
Great Chapter...

Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/13/2010
Really well done and makes very good sense in your story and with the story line of the show. Great job.
BandBfan chapter 12 . 9/13/2010
Hi Greg,

No worries, Brennan needed to talk, they can't be jumping each other like monkeys all time!

great update, thanks,

Cindy
MMWillow13 chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
Gregg,you make an excellent point communication can make or break a relationship and it was the one thing Booth and Bones were truly lacking after Zach went to war. You handled that situation wonderfully. Their interaction was honest, open, and painful, exactly what you'd expect of those two.
tvaddict23 chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
Nice update! I think the chapter worked just fine. You covered all the important issues, and clarified things in a way HH never did in the show. REALLY nicely done!
CSINaomi chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
This chapter led to a fantastic "awwww" moment for me... I love them connecting on such a deep level over Zach's absence. Nicely done!

Smiles,

naomi
cheysma2000 chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
Thanks for the update. :)
Gottaluvem chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
Just read this story tonight and have to tell you, you've got another great one going!
kirbygirl67hotmail.com chapter 11 . 8/23/2010
Im really enjoying this story. Please update soon.
BandBfan chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
DAAAHMN Gregg, this is quite the story...

* still fanning myself as I wipe the drool off my chin* hot hot hot!

Really liked how you reworked some of the bigger story lines with regards to their burgeoning relationship. They really do complement each other.

Maybe if the WTF writers (a term I got from another FF author blc because of continuity issues and how the WTF writers seem to forget to deal with closing the bigger story lines) had gone this way I think the show would still be as good if not better for it because really whatever they go thru it never seems to effect their working dynamic. Their established relationship could have possibly added some depth to the story lines and the show itself.

I think your story proves that theory ...sorry for the verbal diarrhea.

Thought I should put some effort into this as I have been a bad girl, not reviewing while reading through your Bones stories... bad bad bad.

Truth be told I love your writing and appreciate the quality, effort, time and energy it takes to produce the work you have accumulated.

Thanks again,