Reviews for Breaking of Souls
MargaritaS chapter 12 . 6/19
interesting story
FourReasons chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
I can't believe I have only just found this incredible story! It was so dark, but the way you wrote the scenes was a perfect balance of enough graphic detail to enable my imagination to paint the picture. I can't wait to read more of your work, this was just amazing.
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
fantastic story ! i especially liked it coming down to steph to rescue ranger and herself and the other variations that made this a great read, the method of closure was good too, better than the fade out :)
georgiagirlagain chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Wonderful story! I thought it was a very fitting end when Steph was the one to outsmart Cain and save Ranger's life. I'm looking forward to reading more of your fiction!
Stahchild chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
I thank you for sharing this story. Normally I read all my stories on my smartphone, but I had to find my laptop in order to leave this review because I seriously couldn't trust my shaking thumbs to even try texting.

'Babe' is my OTP, I absolutely adore Ranger and get all a-flustered when he makes an entrance in pretty much any well written story. But nothing irks me more then when an author writes Steph as being helpless and always needing to be saved. It sticks too much to canon for me to be happy, but gee, you so made me all excited with this story.

for the first time ever I did a Karate chop and even a little kick when Steph kicked ass in the earlier part of this story :) I was so fricken happy for her because there is nothing more empowering to a woman then to know she did something to take herself out of the role of 'Victim', it doesn't matter that she fell apart when Ranger came to rescue her because by then she had already done all the hard work. After reading that I thought, alright, now Ranger can go all Batman and all vengeance seeking because Steph's done her girl power part... but no, she had to save the day again and found courage and strength that even I didn't think she had. *sigh* I really love this story.

So yes, thank you for sharing. This story made me so happy, the Steph/Ranger love throughout was a bonus to how you made Steph Superwoman and there are no words to express how ecstatic that makes me feel.
Angela3511 chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
Great story! I love stories where Steph becomes strong, and your version of Steph is certainly strong!
RangerLuv2 chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
Fantastic story!
Chandar chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Another great story, thanks!
Darcy Foster chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
Wow, such a good story, loved it-darce
mssmith chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
How I ever missed this story is beyond me, but you have done a terrific job at a very sensitive and terrifying subject matter! You showed just how completely palpable Ranger and Stephanie's love and devotion for each other is. Wow...absolutely amazing. Thank you, I loved it.
frisco21 chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
What a powerful story and what a pleasure to read. This story held me in a vice grip from beginning to end. Loved it!

~~Melissa
Atlanta Babe chapter 12 . 4/22/2011
I've enjoyed reading your story. It kept my attention and was well written.
jacirose chapter 12 . 4/15/2011
I just found this story today and I loved every chapter. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Margaretlucylu chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
i loved this story, quite the love story for steph and ranger and a pissed off joe how fun is that
ElleWhyInIn chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
Absolutely beautiful, I loved this story. The ending was particulary touching and I can't thank you enough for sharing it with us.

Lynn