Reviews for Young Love
Agent 0076-Kid Son Goku chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Or...maybe it IS.
Matthew069 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
This was a nice story but I see a few grammar errors and a few sentences that are missing a few things.
Wishbone the Lover of Books chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Aw, the ending is pretty sad. I guess all endings can't be happy ones, though.

Well, I had a great time reading this story. Good luck with writing the rest of your stories.

In terms of a review, only one word comes to mind: proofread (I hope that I'm not annoying you with bringing up proofreading over and over again; it's just that it is such an essential tool for all writers).
Wishbone the Lover of Books chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Great plot progression. I thought the ending was kind of sad, but that's why I'll keep reading to find out what happens in the end.

Once again, proofreading can be one of a writer's best friends.
Wishbone the Lover of Books chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Great chapter. I believe that you portray all of the characters' personalities well (I don't remember what Fiona's personality is like; I collected Sonic comics way back when, but I didn't own the ones that included Fiona). I like this story, enough to finish it in one sitting.

One thing that I could say is to proofread your story before you upload it (that, or ask someone else to proofread it for you). That way, tiny mistakes disappear, for the most part.

Keep up the great writing!
Metal Sonic EX chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
I'd have to agree with T.J. That sounds like a winner. That or rebuild her. Anyways I think that someone *glares at Toni the Mink* should make a sequel using one of this criteria.
M-MonMarc chapter 3 . 7/16/2003
M-Mon: *Sniffle* Why? WHY!

Marc: Hey... M-Mon... Stop crying...

Merik: I'm awake!

Lucemon: I'm awake!

Sai: *Sighs*

M-Mon: - Well..It was kawaii and beautiful while the LOVE lasted...
T.J chapter 3 . 12/9/2002
One question? Why didn't Tails use the power of the Emeralds to have her as flesh and blood, or in her case, fur and blood?
Falconess chapter 3 . 8/17/2002
Hi Toni!

This is really good! :) Poor Fiona, but I bet Tails could get her working again - he can fix anything! ;D
cherry chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Believe in Myself is Tails's theme song from Sonic Adventure.
cherry chapter 3 . 2/28/2002
cool story
Brian Bloomfield chapter 3 . 2/27/2002
Good story. Is Believe in myself another story you wrote?
Cherry Romancer chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Love this! You're fitting Fiona into the video game series very well. Please, I want to see more.
Knuckles95 chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
That was good! Can wait till the next chapter!