Reviews for Need You Now
CileSuns92 chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Really touching two-shots.

Maybe you should continue it someday, maybe not...Great story anyway!
caliginous chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Perfect finish!
double scotch.single malt chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Dearest Lola,

I don't have time to ubamble, but let's face it (no one can top Kimmy's comment anyway), she's the bomb and so are you!

I love broken Derek (in a way that he makes for a really great character ... and true to his character, your Derek tried to rise above, give to Meredith first before to himself). I feel sad that he wasn't wise enough to open the letter all those years ago and that he led a somewhat misguided life without Meredith for all those years.

BUT, I'm not sad that they didn't end up where they are now. Because where they are right now is a starting point, one that has tremendous potential and I love that it will be one that lives in the reader's imagination of what it will be.

I like stories that end with "what if" ... PERFECT ENDING!

I love how you redeemed Derek, it was crafty, very clever and a very gifted story-teller.

I loved that they still loved one another (in some fashion) for all those years, I love that they longed for one another. I love that you gave Meredith a rich, happy life with another man, although I do believe LOVE CONQUERS ALL ... which is kind of the point isn't it?

Sometimes when I read these oneshots you write it makes me want to - well ... let me say I always get lost in your story, you very simply draw the reader in and in a very short amount of time and space - you create everything for the reader, the past, the present and the future.

You're quite remarkable and you should be very proud of you work.

Love you to pieces,

Apes

(And I know this comment sucks, my head is spinning, perhaps a umbamble would have helped me organize my thoughts ... well, who am I kidding, I think I would have quoted the whole thing.)
oceans26 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
AWESOME!

Thanks for the update as I was eagerly awaiting the second and last part of this story.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and loved how you ended it!

Thanks for sharing your talent! Look forward to your next projects!
McDreamy's Post-It Wife chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Loved it! You write really beautifully.
Wamzwrites chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Lola, I loved this.

This was an amazing two-shot... seriously amazing.

You are an incredibly talented writer, Lola.

Thank you for sharing this with us!

Wub you.

KT
sunshine and pink skies chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
but i want to know what happens, what gets said, you just can't end it here.
McDreamy's Post-It Wife chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
There is a reason people keep asking you to continue...it's because you write amazing things like that chapter! You know if you wanted to make this into a longer story - I wouldn't mind :)
InGreyEyes chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
WOW! Simply amazing. That was so moving. You have such talent. I loved it. Your story sucks you in and holds you there. Great story!
Wamzwrites chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
LOVE IT!

YOU ARE AMAZING!

This is a BEAUTIFUL Story, Lola.

double scotch.single malt chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Dearest Lola,

I loved this and you were right - it's fucking sad - but I loved it, the rain I think is what does it for me. Rain can be so many different things - it can make you feel like anything is possible, like the old is washed away and then you're new again, or it can make you feel sad and lonely and miserable - I kinda see both here.

I for one think Campbell seemed like a nice guy, he'd have to be for Meredith to fall in love with him ('cause even if you made Derek a prick for the way he left her, I am sure he was his charming self for those 4 years they had together) ...

THANK YOU for the chance to read Derek's POV ... I can't wait.

You just keep getting better and better kid, seriously, do I say that every time - that this is the best you've done - I think I do (although UNINVITED remains pretty close to my heart for a dead ringer).

Love you for the imagery, the story, the passion and the twists of fate ... is it the weekend yet? LMAO.

Love you to pieces (I mean it).