Reviews for Pack Light
vox ad umbram sum chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
It is marked complete but appears to be unfinished. Did you abandon it? If so at least mark it abandoned, it is a great disappointment for this work to go unfinished.
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
Is the story finished? X
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
# She sat there, staring at him for a long time. She honestly wasn't sure what to say to that question. Be it the shock of it all that had happened since they returned, the shock of the question, or a little from columns a and b, but she couldn't for the life of her actually formulate an actual answer to that. Shouldn't that be an easy question? She couldn't deny she loved him, she honestly truly did! But why? She... didn't know what at all to say. #

Not exactly a good situation to be in. If they asked Hinata why she loved Naruto (what she loved about him), she could offer an answer. It's a pretty basic question, and the fact that she cannot answer it outright makes me wonder she shows such a lack of introspection when it comes to her feelings, not only towards Sasuke... but, for example, towards her best friend Ino or her family, etc... such single minded focus does seem a little unnatural, it's like there is literally 'nothing' else in her life of value besides Sasuke himself... while it might seem romantic, when you actually stop and think about it, it doesn't seem such a healthy and natural thing. Considering also her age (thirteen at the time), the fact that Sasuke was the only person she ever nurtured affection for, her expression of the feeling does look a little too perfect and idealized. Sasuke's reaction, on the contrary, is far more realistic... a complex feeling that evolves over time.
panicbutton519aim.com chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
This is one of two actual works of legitimate literature, as far as fanfiction goes, that I've read. You actually take time to analyze the growth of all the characters, not just one single character, as well as the individual thought processes of each one. Although, what I enjoy most is that the characters drive the plot, rather than the other way around; this is just all too common in writing, whether it's a fanfic or not. So, I commend you on your writing ability, and I do hope the rest of the story is as captivating.
alethiophile chapter 21 . 6/29/2011
Most excellent story. I particularly like the Naruto/Hinata bits, but this new Sakura and the Sakura/Sasuke bits are also epic.

Shouton Sakura is amazingly awesome.
WarFan chapter 21 . 11/23/2010
Please tell me you have not abandoned this story! I just did a marathon read, and I'm amazed at how well it's written and the way the story flows! Hell this could be a whole new season of eps! Please continue!
dragonball256 chapter 21 . 11/13/2010
wat an awesome story i love it... even the interludes are interesting.
Newone chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Great story!

Line Sasuke / Sakura you'll a описали simply superb!

Please update soon.
Kaydreams chapter 21 . 10/26/2010
*whistles* That is quite a blurry future she saw there... I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Solvdrage chapter 21 . 10/23/2010
I read this story in one sitting. Excellent work. I'm actually enjoying reading the Sauske centered parts as much as the Naruto centric ones. Which is saying alot because I can't stand Sauske in canon. The characterization is excellent.
madfrog2000 chapter 21 . 10/19/2010
It devilishly intrigues! Write still!

At Naruto is rinnegan? My God... Madara will be in fury.
19Gaspar90 chapter 21 . 9/26/2010
At you one of the best AU stories. Please, necessarily add it up to the end.

Your history have by the way marked on in section Fanfic Recommendations.

That that responses a little, doesn't mean that fic it is necessary to throw not added.
madfrog2000 chapter 20 . 9/26/2010
The excellent chapter. Orochimaru has met with the deserts.

Yori not warp stone has gorged on? (w40)
Kurtulmak chapter 21 . 9/2/2010
Interesting. So future Sasuke won't lose the Cursed Seal when Itachi drags Orochimaru's influence and taint out of him and seals it away?

(Nice costume choices, by the way.)
crazymel2008 chapter 21 . 9/1/2010
ok im confused about whats going on theres to many different things going in the chapters its like u keep going to different times i hope i make since .update anyway.