Reviews for Pack Light
mistressinwaiting chapter 21 . 9/1/2010
nice chapter! i was waiting all summer for it! please update sooner! i can't wait for the next!
Shozo Irie chapter 20 . 8/25/2010
First of all let me congratulate you. It's not easy to write an amusing history as this one and at the same time mantain the characters IC and subtly changing their lives in a way that in my humble opinion I found more entertaining that in the original universe.

Among the things that I like most are the internal monologues of Naruto and Sasuke, the "power up" for the kunoichis and the use of some of the fillers (Guren was character that I thought that was kind of cool and the chakra meteor deserved a better explanation)

There is only one thing that keeps bugging me; Hinata's clarividence "power up" came with her intensive training or due the contact with the Kyuubi's chakra when she was healing Naruto? (maybe you had explained it but with my current english level I hadn't understand it).

Hope to read more of your histories.

See you, Shozo
SourTeaSourTea chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
I really love your story and how well it fits with the canon. I hope to see an update soon. Each chapter is interesting, and it fascinating to see how each character developed with the different circumstances than the canon.
Kaydreams chapter 20 . 6/2/2010
I caught up! This story is amazing! I love how Sasuke has realized the deference between him and Itachi is love. I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Hersheys Rocks chapter 20 . 6/1/2010
Yori is... absolutely horrific, really. That was... not expected.

Suigetsu coming sparks my interest w Gotta love him.
omega5 chapter 20 . 5/25/2010
excellent chapter
ficgenie chapter 20 . 5/25/2010
great chapter with great details
incompetent dabbler chapter 20 . 5/25/2010
Sweet. I'm proud of Sakura. I only wish she was like this in the manga. x.x Once again you never fail to impress me. Great job and good luck.

Luna Rei Harmony
Kaouthakis chapter 17 . 5/7/2010
Although I agree that Orochimaru is exceptionally strong, his fight with the other Sannin really painted Jiraiya in a bad light. In my opinion, Jiraiya is much stronger than either Tsunade or Orochimaru. For one thing, Itachi is unsure of whether or not both he and Kisame at the same time could win against Jiraiya; and Orochimaru is known to be afraid of Itachi, and incapable of being strong enough to retrieve his Sharingan. Also, Jiraiya destroys three of Pain's bodies with no prior knowledge of Pain's skill or abilities. Considering how much it took for Naruto to kill Pain WITH prior knowledge of some of Pain's abilities, that is pretty damn impressive.

Basically, my point is that Orochimaru really isn't strong enough to take on both of the other Sannin without them being severly hindered (Jiraiya being drugged, Tsunade being reluctant/somewhat incapacitated due to fear of blood).
ficgenie chapter 18 . 4/26/2010
wonderful story
dbzoid chapter 18 . 4/19/2010
great story, keep up the good work!
storyreaderlovespie chapter 19 . 4/19/2010
wonderful story, excellent detail, I like how Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, and Naruto have all changed from canon.
jack chapter 12 . 4/19/2010
excellent fight scenes
ficgenie chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
great story, excellent details
marc chapter 19 . 4/19/2010
great story with great details
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »