Reviews for Pack Light
cherico chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
this is good stuff and I dont think ive seen the premise to many times.
Hersheys Rocks chapter 19 . 4/17/2010
The Naruto and Hinata part was very cute and light :3 It's nice to see the teamwork on Sasuke and Sakura's end, as well.
mistressinwaiting chapter 19 . 4/14/2010
Nice chapter, dude or girl, whoever you are! Anyway, it's a wonderful chapter! I was wondering when Orochimaru would die! Nice job at getting the relationships in there, too! Love the story! Keep it up!
omgee chapter 19 . 4/12/2010
Yay :D

updates like this always make my day.

as usual, beautiful writing... not enough sasusaku, but lol, there's never enough of that. i like how you connect everything together and expanded on this "what-if" scenario-you're doing an awesome job. i anxiously anticipate later chapters, keep writing ;D
incompetent dabbler chapter 19 . 4/12/2010
xD Wow Sasuke kissed Sakura and Naruto kissed Hinata. How fitting. And all in one chapter too. Haha. Again, very well written. This story is like a drug to me. You know too much computer time is bad but you can't let go. xD Great job and good luck. I look forward to seeing the next chapter.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
QuoteMyFoot chapter 19 . 4/11/2010
OH MY GOD ASDFJKL;

YOU BETTER NOT KILL KIBA YOU ARGH DAMMIT

...Ahem. Uh, anyway, I'm quite enjoying where this is going and am going to keep an eye on it (and HOPE YOU DON'T KILL OFF KIBA YOU EVIL EVIL PERSON). Also, Ino is incredibly kickass and you need to know this.

There are several repeated spelling and grammar errors, but I'm too tired to bring them up now. Expect them in a later review, probably.
xbLoOmZx chapter 19 . 4/11/2010
yay for both of the couples! update soon! ja ne
IAmNotAPickle chapter 18 . 4/11/2010
This is really really INSANELY good! Please please please update soon! I can't wait to read more!
mistressinwaiting chapter 18 . 4/6/2010
it's a really good story! But I don't understand this last chapter. But still, it's cool!
omgee chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
you. are. incredible. this is one of the best written fanfics i've ever read, and i've read quite a number. you're descriptions are realistic, you have nice grammar, and your characters are 3D and true to the originals.

it's perfect, i love your style.

please update soon and keep up the insanely awesome work ;D
Kodra chapter 18 . 4/5/2010
A magnificent read. I enjoyed the characterization of Sasuke and Sakura, and as an admitted Naruto/Hinata fan, I am definitely glad to see their place in this story.

Sakura and Sasuke are this odd balancing act, and you have done a good job at showing Sasuke becoming more human, at the same time showing the scars the process is leaving on Sakura.

My only complaint is that I feel like you've shown scenes important to the future as teasers, but the idea of Kiba dying without getting to see all the buildup to it, and/or it being a surprise is a bit saddening.

Keep up the good work.
Leserlich chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Thank you for exploring this "What if"-scenario.

Although Sasuke's desertion was one of, if not the main turning points in "Naruto", and yet I have not seen any fan story which explores what would happened if he accepted Sakura's offer to come with him until I found "Pack Light" a few days ago.

And your writing does not disappoint me despite all my expectations (I usually read only selected recommended "Naruto"-stories). I am quite impressed.

I am mostly interested in Sakura's development whose life is more affected by the divergence than anybody else and hope for more focus on her in the next update.
Owl-sama chapter 18 . 4/2/2010
Okay, so I have no fucking idea what just happened here... But I can't wait to find out!
xbLoOmZx chapter 17 . 3/18/2010
update soon! ja ne
Kaydreams chapter 17 . 3/17/2010
Wow. that was AWESOME! I can't wait to see how the next one plays out! I mean at this point ( I think) Sakura is definitely dead if not for the beast release then because of the metal that is going through her heart! Now I'm going to re-read both the last story and this one to get ready for the next one! _
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »