Reviews for Pack Light
turayza chapter 17 . 3/16/2010
Really good writing…I particularly enjoyed the way you wrote Deidara, it was perfect. (:

I’ve only seen the first season of Naruto so I’m quite unfamiliar with many of the characters, but your descriptions of them definitely do them justice. Not much flatness going on, which is great.

It’s so hard to find non-slash Naruto and Sasuke fics, and I’m glad I found yours! Hahah. Looking forward to the next chapter. (:
Owl-sama chapter 17 . 3/16/2010
YAY! The long awaited deviation from canon-ness has finally arrived! Can't wait to see what happens, and keep up the good work!
SatiricFable chapter 17 . 3/16/2010
This is pretty high up on my list of "Most Amazing Fanfics I've Ever Read".

The plot is awesome, I love how you manage to keep everything mildly canon-ish while still sticking to your storyline.

You have also accomplished something else significant, atleast in my book. You made me actually like SasuSaku and Naruhina, my least favorite pairings. Why? You kept it realistic. I love how you took everything slow and kept the emotions really subtle.

I was never a big Sakura fan, but I can't help but appreciate your writing of her. Her new power's impressive. Hinata, my favorite character, is pretty damn awesome in this too, something I thank you for. I live for 'Strong Hinata' stories (they're essentially my crack).

Oh, you also kept everyone in character, which is my biggest pet peeve with these stories. Deidara and Hidan cracked me up.

So, incredibly amazing story, sorry for the long review, and I hope you update soon!
Darth Lelouch chapter 17 . 3/16/2010
I love your fanfic. Update soon please.
Hersheys Rocks chapter 16 . 3/15/2010
This chapter particularly caught my attention for some reason~

I can't wait for an update
zzz chapter 15 . 2/21/2010
HAHA you have the balls to say hinata was strong and she was amazing. You have yet to show anything beyond a sub par Ninja when compared to Naruto and You know whats funny? We both know your always going to make her Sub Par because obviously nothing can ever beat Naruto or be better then him make all the excuses you want but you will always write figths to make naruto win and at the same time make the other characters on his side lose because it makes it even more of a victory for him. For someone who is so obviously capable of writing you sure follow the tried and sadly true method of making Naruto just do everything alone and then pretending like the other characters did something fantastic while still losing. Oh my god lasting 5 minutes against this guy was a great achievement when naruto rips through them in seconds. Genius writing there.
zzz chapter 13 . 2/21/2010
Once again wondering whats the point of even writing in things like kiba hinata and ino if you make it decidedly simple that Naruto never needs to fight with anyone but everyone else does are you fucking retarded? Seriously going 2v1 or 3v1 or even 4v1 is their best option to fight Orchimaru but of course you gotta have your naruto is godmode fix and just let him even give Orochimaru a good fight. Take back any training you gave Hinata as most likely Kiba and Ino. If you Cant write them ever doing anything alone and even winning at that dont even try to pretend their strong and fit enough to be Naruto's team. I still dont understand how you fanfic authors cant understand as simple as this. You are trying to give something to a character which u have no intention of having ever do anything other then be a plot device. Dont raise hopes that a character may actually be worth something if you arent going to back it up. So far your "training" of Hinata as done absolutely jack shit. Congratulations? but you did manage to make Naruto even stronger then the already Stronger then anything Canon
zzz chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
what exactly is the point of having Hinata come to the fight if your only going to show her getting her beat...you showed her barely surviving explosives and then rushing in to get poisoned because she couldnt see something with the god damn byakuga. Not to mention she needed to fight with Kakashi and Naruto could do it all alone seriously random dick smashing naruto is amazing right? he does anything and it works anyone else tries it and it fails? By the way since Sasori went specifically to Hunt jinchuriki you dont think he would have brought along Nonlethal poisons? dont be rediculous. If your going to bother making a character stronger at all they CANNOT lose every situation you put them in. Because saying they are stronger means nothing if all they do is lose because all youve done is made them a better plot device.
Owl-sama chapter 16 . 2/21/2010
Sakura is still a little to meek for my tastes, but an entertaining chapter overall. I like the way her and Sasuke's relation ship has developed, and her "killer glare" was amusing. I can't wait for the reunion! Only a few more chapters left, right? And out of curiosity, who is stronger, Hinata, or Sakura?
incompetent dabbler chapter 16 . 2/19/2010
Oh snap. xD! Yeah I'm so happy you updated and this chapter was really over the top good. I just love how you introduced Sai and Sakura's meeting. Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
xbLoOmZx chapter 16 . 2/18/2010
Woot! sakura is awsome! LOL update soon!
The Tainted Queen chapter 16 . 2/18/2010
A simply stunning story, amazing in detail and the characters personalities as well seem to fit so well! I absolutely love it, and I look forward to future chapters.

Keep up the awesome work! )
crazymel2008 chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
did sakura do something to sai in chapter 16?if so what was so confused of all the things she could do so far in this story so please let me know what she could do:)update soon
LittleGreenWolf chapter 16 . 2/17/2010
Yay, and update!
Kaydreams chapter 15 . 1/24/2010
Interesting, I can't wait to see what will happen when Oro-teme comes back...
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »