Reviews for Pack Light
karma eater chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
i love sakura's power. it's so awesome.

and really really unique. :)

please update soon. 3
incompetent dabbler chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
Aw. ~o~ I couldn't help but grin the whole way through while reading this wonderful fanfic. xD Very well written-as always. I expect nothing less. Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
incompetent dabbler chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
Wow. Well this is a very well written story. The grammer is incredible. The plot is just amazing and I love how you zoom in to the characters in Konoha. I look forward to the next chapter. I'm actually hoping to see Suigetsu in this story so hopefully he and Sakura can be like brother and sister. xD Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
karma eater chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
ew. it's orochimaru again. *shiver*

but love your fic. update soon! 3
goddess of the nigth chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
OMG! i love this story so far its great cant wait 4 the nxt chapter
JaebalAKTF chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
I absolutely love this story. Enough said. :)

somanycrushes21 xoxo
me chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
cool story! update soon!
karma eater chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
ew. it's orochimaru. -.-

update soon pretty please? 3
Kaydreams chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Very interesting spin on things, I can't wait to see what will happen next!
crazymel2008 chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
wow ita good so please dont make sakura seem like a fan-girl dont make her seem weak let her become strong and doesnt take crap from she going to have her inhuman straith like tsunade?i hope she does and please update soon.
PastaSentient chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Very interesting chapter. I like what you did with it. I like how you focused more on sasuke than on sakura. Too many sasusaku's focus solely on sakura. While she is an okay character, i mainly read stories for sasuke's perspective. He is such a deep character and it is a shame how most people describe him. Anyways, keep up the great work!
kumikoX3chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
wow this is so so good and i dont say this often well never but i always ask for them to update that is the same for u :)
PastaSentient chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Interesting story so far. I suggest on the next chapter you start from the beginning though when Sasuke lets Sakura join him just so we know what is going on. Anyways, I hate sasusaku normally, but your story might make it bearable for me. Anyways, keep up the great work!
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8