Reviews for Les Yeux du Loup
Bambi2900 chapter 6 . 4/24
Awesome story! A lovely AU and you even managed to save James and Lily too! :-D I also like the open-endedness here - could lead to a sequel possibly or the reader can make their own minds up about how exactly Voldemort was defeated, where Peter really is and how many more horcruxes there are left. Loved it!
ChristineBH chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
Aww that was really sweet and good and I smiled cheekily to myself at some parts of the story. Like here in the last chapter at "I leaned over and pressed my lips to his to prove that his mouth was good for other things as well." Mmmhmmm, very good at other things, but most of them are probably things you don't want to do in front of children, huh?
Also I hoped Remus learned to deal with crowds a bit better, because damn, otherwise teaching a class would be difficult.

Also I can't explain how I feel about Peter's fate in this one. I mean, I'm very glad the Potters and RemusandSirius (as one) got their happy ever after, but on the other hand I'm a bit sad that they remember him as their loyal friend, when it was alluded that he was a Death Eater in this universe too. But on the first hand again, I'm kinda glad they got the ability to remember their friend as something good, not like Remus in canon who lived with his friends either being dead or a traitor on the same night. But again, it would kinda suck to have a dead friend who jumps out after over a decade like, "Surprise, wasn't dead. I hid as a rat or something! Hey, BTW I'm probably gonna hurt your son or something, you know evil stuff and all that. Catch you later!"

But if you haven't noticed from my long monolog about Peter in this alternative universe about a fictional universe, I liked this story a lot.
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Aww...I REALLY love this fic! Although, the way you wrote that bit about Peter...was he a Death Eater after all anyway, and the other Death Eaters killed him on Voldemort's orders because he wasn't "doing his part" in getting the Potters killed?
Greeniron chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
I really enjoyed the story - and the tease about Peter!
Maura16 chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Well I much prefered this universe to the books! I loved it thank you :-) a great Wolfstar fic, with a fantastic original idea to get them yogether!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
:D!Wow,what an ending and the way you went with the AU themes!really amazing!This was such a treat to read,really!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
aaahhhh!Oh my goood!_!

Remus is back,and what a fast-paced amazing chapter too!Real cool work with it!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Oh god!Things do look both good and bad!I loved the details in this chapter!Really well done with those!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Oh myyyy!What a way to go there!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
WOW!What a way to start,really with a bang!Awesome idea and way of putting this!Love the characterization here!
unique.normality chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
This was a really really good story, well written and a great idea
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
LKFAJFAL;

YAY

I loved it.
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Oh man.

Your a really good writer.

aaaaaand I feel dirty for reading this cx
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
How do you think of this magic?

, wonderful.
EpicFail94 chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
ah, things really arent getting better yet are they
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »