Reviews for I'll Write You a Tragedy
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Good fic
Albaid chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I know this story is older than that episode, but it makes it even more valuable... This is exactly how I imagined the fight between Neal and Keller should have been at the end of Checkmate.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
great job! i just about died when peter thought neal was dead!
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
It's so awesome! Just great! I loooooooooooove this OS so much! Poor Neal... I love the frienship bond between him and Peter. It's so sweet.
Happy New Year!
Me├┐li.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
good story! always knew neal had it in him...
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
love it! thanks for sharing :)
Bonkers4Reid chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Loved this fic! OMG the blood dripping down through the fire escape's grates was so poignant. The "when the sound of sirens filled the morning air" part got to me... yet another reason to hate mornings! (I'm a night owl) For some reason I kept pronouncing Moretti in my head as Mor-i-etty, like Moriarty... have Sherlock Holmes on the brain. lol
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh Poor Neal. He Got Shot. But At Least He's Okay. & They Got The Bed Guy Too.

Good Fic. X3
irezel chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
awwww...neeeeaaal...3 can i just say i love your whump fics? which seems to be about 90% of what you write? XD
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
hmm, I coulda swore I reviewed this amazing fic before. oh well, i'm doing it now. great job! this is the 3rd time i've read it and it gets better each time! i really do adore how much they care about each other.
hollowgirl15 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I loved it! It was awesome! :) im very sorry to hear about your uncle.
Susangel chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Awesome story!

It brought tears to my eyes...Neal sacrificing himself for Peter... *sigh*

Loved it!
ReturnofTheTacoKing chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
You just had to go and leave us wondering whether he's dead or not, didn't ya? Great job, loved it!
May Eve chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is lovely work, very well done. I know it's been a while, but I'm sorry about your uncle.
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
*Applause* A most excellent one shot. Neal and Peter were in character and Moretti was a good bad guy. Plot and detail great for a short story (heh it could in fact be easily lengthened in both directions) with a fine delivery. _