Reviews for Colorful
vixen519 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh this was completly wonderful- loved every bit!
The Fictionist Aura chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
awww so cute!
TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Aw, that was so cute! I always thought the world needed more fluff... thank you for making the world a better and fluffier place! ;) Keep writing! -Emma
Little Orange Frog chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
teehee :) cute cute cute. i love esmeXcarlisle fics. (:
Emily31594 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wonderfully enjoyable to read. Great job!

Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
They are my favorite characters! SO CUTE! )
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I'd like to say this was sweet, but it wasn't, it was hot!

I love how playful they were. Sometimes people seem to forget that they were quite young, themselves.

"Are you quite certain you know your craft, Doctor?" LOVE this one! And melted into a pile of goo when he kissed her bite. I love it when he does that.

Great job!
TheMortician'sDaughter chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Aww, that was so adorable!

not only that, but amazing as well. I love Esme and Carlisle, the Twilight saga doesn't acknowledge them much, but this was truly brilliant.

I really loved it, amazing job!
The Novelist in Training chapter 1 . 11/25/2009

i love these two, few people acknowledge them, and you did an amazing job!
Miss Sofie chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
It's been quite a while (years, actually) since I've been reading any of your stuff, but I loved this.

You have definitely grown in your way of writing, and your characters are still so real!

Nice work! :o)
kenzzzzz chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
this was adoraable! i like that you didnt make carlisle nd esme seem like old people even though they're 'parents', they seemd like teenagers it was really cute. i LOVE LOVE LOVE the setting, it was perfect. this was reallyw well written as well. thank you!
Mari Rosier chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Own, so sweet *-*

Loved :)
Iluxart chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
It is a funny and hot (&)

It's fantastic!
Sue chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Love it! Very romantic, with the right amount of humour, and C and E are not out of character.
AnEmotionalVampire chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
That was sweet and also funny. :)