Reviews for Walls Tumble Down
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I love Leah! She is the strongest and in my opinion BEST character in Twilight. This was amazing and I loved it :L
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
A great story. Very well written.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This story is really sad but really good. You did a great job with your characterization of Leah.
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
oh kimmy.. i feel really bad because i didn't know about this sooner and i'm only just now reviewing. that was gorgeous. fabulous. amazing. seriously. no kidding. i was just about to head to bed and i found this and now i'm probably going to wake up with red eyes tomorrow because there are tears running down my cheeks which is slightly embarassing but oh well. (: love it. love it. love. it. the words are just embedded in my mind. i love leah's character and how it's so broken and you've just captured her perfectly. you're such a brilliant writer kimani, you'd better believe it.
with the monsters chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Kim, I think this is the most amazing Twilight fic I've ever read. And I'm not just saying that. You took Leah, a really complex character, and even though you broke her down you kept her beautiful and herself and I just can't find the words to describe how blown away I am.

I think I liked the ending most - the bit about her needing Jake 'cause he's like her, but then I liked the part with the wedding invitation too. In fact, it's all just /wow/. I believe I'm starting to babble, but I just can't help myself, it was so beautiful.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This is an amazing one-shot. It almost made me cry. It was so beautifully written and the detail woven in was fantastic. You write Leah so, so well, and she's a really complex character so that's super hard to do. Brilliant, I loved it. :)
bvc17 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
this one nearly made me cry. is there anymore to it?