Reviews for It's An Adventure, Right? Right?
NarwhalWarlord chapter 3 . 6/5
Y u stahp?

Seriously. This is better than I would have ever expected for Haruhi/Eva fanfic. Or fanfic in general. Pity it's all dead.
Haruhi Suzumiya chapter 3 . 4/27
continue this

Your brigade chief commands you

Failure to comply will result in penalties you hear me, penalties!
reymichael.romerotomas chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Now with Haruhi in the picture...Im looking forward to more of the story! Damn reading this made myself remember some bitter feelings I had watching NGE...especially that roar...I just remembered the sound..damn gave me unwanted shivers. Anyways as I said earlier Im looking forward to more!

I wonder how Dr. "Mikaela Jansson" is tied to this...(which im betting is Mikuru) That strange thing about the timelines and the beginning and the "Jet Alone" I wonder what it's purpose is for...With Evangelions being for the Instrumentality by what I remember..

Heh thinking of Rei and Yuki as friends..that's...quite...intresting...Wonder If Kyon is gonna be dragged into this mess heh.

Can't wait for the next chapters.
Dairegh chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Oh, that is VERY interesting. I've always wondered what would happen if he were to realize exactly what the Eva was, from the first. I really hope you update this story, I really want to read more of it. : D

masterart chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
i wonder what happen next this story
Kknd2 chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Suffice to say: "Oh, crap." was my reaction to that last line.

So here you covered the opening, things are GLORIUSLY off the rails, and I at least am loving it.

Perhaps the best part of this is the handling of Unit 01 on Berserk. It actually comes across as chilling. Shinji's reaction to Misato's ignorance was especially telling. It is a thing to fear. Also, Sachiel's self destruct being a "I cant let it take the fruit!" makes a lot of sense, enough it could well be the reasoning in cannon.

I look forward to this.
Usayasha chapter 3 . 6/28/2010

This story is well written, and you give the characters more personality than they had in the original anime; nice job.

That isn't what I was laughing at, though. I was laughing at the last section of Chapter 2. I can see much potential in this story, and I REALLY want to keep reading. I can already tell that Rei and Yuki are friends, but until this last line, the book Rei was recommended was the only clue I had that Haruhi was involved. NowI know how, and I can tell, this is going to be FUNNNNNnnnn...
AngelForm chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
I see a lot of potential in this fic.

Look forward to seeing future chapters.
Belthasar chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Huh, I was reading the original when you were writing it, but simply thought that you had dropped the story. I had no idea that you would rewrite it...

Hyperion recommended to Rei by a friend? This friend wouldn't happen to be Yuki would it?
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
. . . Still confused as all heck, but it's getting better! I think I'm understanding a little more, at least.
fallacies chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Interesting fic so far! I haven't read the original, but this is something I'll be following, most likely. A question: Will there be a Kyon in this fic? Or is Shinji taking his role?
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
And I will keep reading this story over and over until it is either finished or you and/or I are dead.

Well, seeing as how the EVA is about to be launched (and a fight likely about to take place) I'm going to move on. I just can't wait until I figure out what's going on! I mean, Dr. Jansson came out of nowhere!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Would like to see more of this. I'm intrigued.
Guyver04 chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
SO far intresting. Very eager to see how Haruhi and gang will fit into all this.
shanejayell chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I actually sort of hope to see more of Jet Alone. If it can be made more badass, anyway...