Reviews for Search for the Lost Legends
Exodia3215 chapter 3 . 2/2
I really this story so far. Plz update soon!
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 7/4/2017
Ch 3 please update. When You will unlock the onlitrix again . Or scan the pokemon and transform to them at least ?
Rocker on chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
Just wondering when you might update. Seriously, I am obsessed with this story. Needs to be completed.
Rocker on chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
Wonder when Ben's going to go Pokemon...
austin.taylor.96742 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
xXSpiritKeeperXx chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
SO CLICHE! I love it! LOL
pokemonster chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
Please please continue please...
personyoudon'tknow chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Great story i love how you have kevin being attacked by totodile XD it was so funny i was rolling on the floor laghing with Ben ... and i think that since Gwen is getting the Suicune visions that she should have suicune ... and i agree with all the other people Huck Flynn is just Jelous of you and how awsome your story is ... hope you can update soon
jezzameL554 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Don't listen to that Huck-whatever guy!

Your story is amazing and I can't stop reading it even though there are only three chapters.

HE obviously doesn't know anything about AF, because I know almost all there is to know (no joke here) and the characters match up spot-on! Yes, I like unleashing my inner British, deal with it xD

But please, PLEASE update sometime soon. And if that Huck-guy comes messing around again, you have all of us to back you up!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
please write more
echoecho-girl chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
i agree with that jmh guy. You should have Pokémon version of the omnitrix aliens. I think that huck flynn guy is just a dirty trash can full of poo. He is a total moron who is just jelous of your awesome writing. Hear that, huck flynn? Please update soon! Ps. I think Pikachu and Echo Echo are awesome. When will they meet ash and the rest of the gang? I wonder how Pikachu will react when he sees ben in one of his alien forms. Would they mistake him for a Pokémon? Now that'd be cool...
ConnerWithARailgun chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
UPDATE god danm it
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 11/22/2010

Will the trio be getting more pokemon? Will they get the legendaries?

If so then Ben should get Suicune/Raikou & Moltres/Zapdos, Gwen should get Suicune/Entei & Articuno/Moltres, and Kevin should get Entei/Raikou & Zapdos/Articuno.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That huck flynn dude doesn't know the difference between poop and apple sauce. Don't listen to him. He's a gigantic donut hole. Your story is too awesome to stop. Continue this please. Pretty please? Do it for a certain Sonorosian who just reviewed this. PS. how do they get the hole in the donut anyway?
Dragon-2010 chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
i like your story i would like it better if you continued it. so pleas update soon. i cant wait to read some more chapters.