Reviews for Search for the Lost Legends
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
xXSpiritKeeperXx chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
SO CLICHE! I love it! LOL
pokemonster chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
Please please continue please...
personyoudon'tknow chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Great story i love how you have kevin being attacked by totodile XD it was so funny i was rolling on the floor laghing with Ben ... and i think that since Gwen is getting the Suicune visions that she should have suicune ... and i agree with all the other people Huck Flynn is just Jelous of you and how awsome your story is ... hope you can update soon
jezzameL554 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Don't listen to that Huck-whatever guy!

Your story is amazing and I can't stop reading it even though there are only three chapters.

HE obviously doesn't know anything about AF, because I know almost all there is to know (no joke here) and the characters match up spot-on! Yes, I like unleashing my inner British, deal with it xD

But please, PLEASE update sometime soon. And if that Huck-guy comes messing around again, you have all of us to back you up!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
please write more
echoecho-girl chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
i agree with that jmh guy. You should have Pokémon version of the omnitrix aliens. I think that huck flynn guy is just a dirty trash can full of poo. He is a total moron who is just jelous of your awesome writing. Hear that, huck flynn? Please update soon! Ps. I think Pikachu and Echo Echo are awesome. When will they meet ash and the rest of the gang? I wonder how Pikachu will react when he sees ben in one of his alien forms. Would they mistake him for a Pokémon? Now that'd be cool...
Hector Railway chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
UPDATE god danm it
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 11/22/2010

Will the trio be getting more pokemon? Will they get the legendaries?

If so then Ben should get Suicune/Raikou & Moltres/Zapdos, Gwen should get Suicune/Entei & Articuno/Moltres, and Kevin should get Entei/Raikou & Zapdos/Articuno.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That huck flynn dude doesn't know the difference between poop and apple sauce. Don't listen to him. He's a gigantic donut hole. Your story is too awesome to stop. Continue this please. Pretty please? Do it for a certain Sonorosian who just reviewed this. PS. how do they get the hole in the donut anyway?
Dragon-2010 chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
i like your story i would like it better if you continued it. so pleas update soon. i cant wait to read some more chapters.
Novanto chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
An excellent chapter, please update soon!

It's too bad the Omnitrix isn't working, it would probably be trying to scan the DNA of 493 different creatures, 33 incredibly powerful ones in particular.

May Uxie never make eye contact with you.

-Novanto
The L.M.Q.ofG chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I like this. It's really clever and the concept is so cool I love the idea of the Ben10 team as pokemon trainers! Also good job at keeping up all the P.O.V.s. Keep the chapters comin'!
CrazyYanmega chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
This is a great story! I think that it is a story someone should have thought of a long time ago! Please keep up your great work!

P.S: Huck Finn doesn't know what he's talking about.
jmh guy chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
to Huck Flynn,i dont think its poorly written. 2nd dile is the pokemon's nick name you nit.