Reviews for BLEACHed Hikari
XT3100 chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
Now that is an interesting development.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
cool keep up the good work
Symphonic Sweet chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Do you have any plans to continue this story? 'cause it's really fun. ) I really liked Netto, Yuuichiro, and poor Rockman's reaction to Saito. )
Sunny Lighter chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Can't wait for more, this sounds awesome
Siegfriedzz chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
When are you going to update? I'm going crazy with suspense here XD. That hollow obviously has something in his sleeve, that or he's just stupid. I vote for a combination of both. I think it is using the dimensional area to it's advantage, so having viruses attack the shinigami along with it which is how it defeated the shinigamis before. But it's also stupid because it got overconfident and now unwittingly challenged a CAPTAIN of all people into battle, either because it doesn't recognize the markings of a captain or it doesn't know how powerful a captain is. I think it is likely it doesn't know because there are hardly any garden variety hollow that would survive a fight with a captain, they're monsters and I'm not exaggerating.

Even with his power cut to a bare 20 percent Saito is still stronger than any Shinigami below the rank of Captain except perhaps Renji if he's still a vice-captain but he has a good chance of winning still. As I said, monsters the lot of them.

I think that there would be a scene where Saito takes a hit for Netto when the latter is in danger without even knowing WHY he's doing it with his body instead of his blade. Instinctively he tries to cover Netto from harm with his body, when Netto is in danger his training goes out of the window the first time around, next time he would be ready and use his blade instead . Netto would be able to see him even in spirit form right? Either because of the Dimensional Area blurring the lines of reality or due to "a twin thing".

Anyways, even if he did block the attack with his body I seriously doubt that he is harmed if at all, captains are notoriously hard to damage even if someone were to get a clean hit. Their reiatsu so dense that attacks either bounce off their skin or veer off path as it gets close to them due to the incoming attack not having enough density to penetrate the dense pressure around them. I wonder how surprised that hollow or darkloid would be when their attack does nothing to the boy they just hit, or probably just a little scratch not even worth acknowledging. True that they could damage his clothes and probably tear it up but I think that would make it more impressive because then they can see unblemished skin under it.

Does one of Saito's zanpakuto's belongs to Netto? So when Netto becomes a shinigami the two of them can switch between each other on which zanpakuto they would use? If Saito is using Toyotama-hime while Netto would use Hoori or switch the other way around but neither can use the same one at the same time?

Also, the problem with Saito synchronizing with his Gigai, does it mean he would synchronize with Netto/Rockman instead? Or would there be an incident where a captain is lost because he synchronized with a Navi and got dragged into the cyberworld instead. That would be troublesome lol.

Anyways, please update soon, the idea is very original and I can't wait to see how you would develop this .
sakura angel dark chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
sounds great keep up the great work
Forest hero chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
so pick a fight with a darkloid?
Forest hero chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
I know we are just waiting for a crossfusion against the hollow
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
I wonder what would have happened, if Netto brought the Saito Gigai to his father, for investigation.

If they scan the faux body, they might detect the databased ratings of the synthetic structure of the body.
Queen Sunstar chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
good chapter! can't wait for more!
Zohaku chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Pretty good chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shimizu Hikaru chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
It's...amazing...There're two "Saito"s. Let's see how will you keep writing.
knightcrest chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
hm...a very exciting chapter. apart from a handgul of typos and grammer mistakes, very well written. i really look forward to seeing where you go with this, and wonder what will happen when saito and netto learn of their true relationship...though at the moment, i wonder what will netto's reaction be when saito's gigai drops dead. here's hoping the next chapter comes soon, for all your works.
Hero Slayer chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Hm, it's an interesting concept. I mean, technically Rockman is sorta a clone made from data and Saito's DNA. So... it does sorta make sense that there could be another Shinigami version of him.

It does put up the question of whether or not Navi's have souls? God... I feel terrible even writing that down. I remember having a similar debate while I was watching Chobits with a friend.
Queen Sunstar chapter 1 . 11/22/2009