Reviews for True Lovers
The Charlatan chapter 27 . 7/10
love it please finish it your a great writer and don't let anyone tell you differently hope to see the next chapter soon love your story is one I'd like to see finished and not abandoned
Faery66 chapter 27 . 5/21
Hope to read more soon.

D
lifelovelaugh chapter 8 . 7/17/2016
I liked it, was wayy better than other once ive read XD
btlmotormouth chapter 27 . 4/2/2016
loved what I have read of this, wish you would have finished it...
Vanessa chapter 27 . 3/14/2016
Hey I love this story I have so many questions please don't give up on the story
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
This is almost all dialogue, which makes for a pretty dry story. But I love how Ron gets embarrassed about Cedric and Harry.
Brightest Witch Hermione chapter 27 . 7/7/2015
Hope you complete this
Guest chapter 27 . 6/25/2015
love it can harry find out that he has three babies our four inside of him
SherWatsonLocked chapter 27 . 1/9/2015
I love the story but i see you havent updated in a real long time! I love this and i hope you get back to writing again! :)
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
This isn't very good, I'm sorry to say. This whole thing just screams CHILDISH. From the way you write to the dialogue of the characters- just not very good.
I don't think I'll be continuing.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/24/2013
putapepe!
power of darkness chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
I love that you allowed Cedric to show his love without being controling and such great job
DragonFire Princess chapter 27 . 2/19/2013
Love the way this chapter has been writing, I hope the rest of the chapters will be just like this.
Winchester Mpreg Gospel chapter 27 . 9/5/2012
Hey, why'd you quit the story if you have? It's really good and you left us with a few unfinished questions! I bet that its draco's dad...dunnn dunnn duhhh see what I mean there's room to think about things. XD but as you haven't updated in a long while and it doesn't say complete at the end and in really enjoying it! Some times stories are abandoned I have a few like that but I like this one and its never too late to pick up where you left off :)
Beth5572 chapter 27 . 7/26/2012