Reviews for True Lovers
lifelovelaugh chapter 8 . 7/17
I liked it, was wayy better than other once ive read XD
btlmotormouth chapter 27 . 4/2
loved what I have read of this, wish you would have finished it...
Vanessa chapter 27 . 3/14
Hey I love this story I have so many questions please don't give up on the story
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 1/21
This is almost all dialogue, which makes for a pretty dry story. But I love how Ron gets embarrassed about Cedric and Harry.
Bella Katelyn chapter 27 . 7/7/2015
Hope you complete this
Guest chapter 27 . 6/25/2015
love it can harry find out that he has three babies our four inside of him
SherWatsonLocked chapter 27 . 1/9/2015
I love the story but i see you havent updated in a real long time! I love this and i hope you get back to writing again! :)
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
This isn't very good, I'm sorry to say. This whole thing just screams CHILDISH. From the way you write to the dialogue of the characters- just not very good.
I don't think I'll be continuing.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/24/2013
putapepe!
power of darkness chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
I love that you allowed Cedric to show his love without being controling and such great job
DragonFire Princess chapter 27 . 2/19/2013
Love the way this chapter has been writing, I hope the rest of the chapters will be just like this.
Winchester Mpreg Gospel chapter 27 . 9/5/2012
Hey, why'd you quit the story if you have? It's really good and you left us with a few unfinished questions! I bet that its draco's dad...dunnn dunnn duhhh see what I mean there's room to think about things. XD but as you haven't updated in a long while and it doesn't say complete at the end and in really enjoying it! Some times stories are abandoned I have a few like that but I like this one and its never too late to pick up where you left off :)
Beth5572 chapter 27 . 7/26/2012

Terri
Evci chapter 27 . 1/5/2012
Love it so far, cant wait to read some more. And I think its Cedric coming through the floo.
Tempepayze chapter 22 . 12/17/2011
Brilliant...I was on my tumblr the other day and I posted something about why they didnt use the time turner to go back and save Cedric and then bam I read my very thought in your story...glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks like that :)