Reviews for Purr
Canterella chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Adorable. I loved it. And I adore Amitie also.
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
hehehe Ikuto is perv! great fic!
Jhiz chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I adored this one shot. I love the twist of innocence and perversion mingled in the act of making Ikuto purr. You expertly described the scene and my mind's eye only had to add the colors to compliment the strong images and verbal sparring in the story. I appreciate the smile that your story gave me. I always enjoy when one-shots have a complete story and yours does. Thank you for sharing your skills!
animegalnya chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww...so cute and adorable and hot all at the same time! XD loved it! :D
PurpleHiraikotsuRider chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
LOVED IT!
ichigoluver chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
omygosh! that was so cute. write more cat stories like this! :3
Sandstripe chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
lol awsome story! and whats so cool about this it that he really is capable of purring! (unlike regular humans *sadness*...) don't believe me go look at vol. 7 right before Ikuto confesses, it's like a writen out sound effect. keep up the good wotk!
cloudbreath9 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
HA I KNO THIS IS U!

ur great :D I managed to read it although I know nothing about this anime (or any anime, for that matter). I never knew u were that good at writing.

m... i lub ur style of writing :3 osm.

so... are u gonna do a Kamen Rider fanfic soon? XD
Czy4mnk1254 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
lol, I want to make Ikuto purr! Hilarious, I love when Amu get's all flustered! Great job -
LittleBlackDevil chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Kawai . So qute . Love it, I haven't laught like that in years. NIce Job .
beautiful memories chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Hey, this was amazing for a first story. Totally wicked. Love it!
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Aw! It was so cute! I loved it!
BlackicexMistrose chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
nice ending )
Unrequited Love 143 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Aw! That's soo cuute! Him puring like a kitty... And amu liked it lol, ikuto's such a pervert!
gurl x5 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
aw! that was so cute i mean it