Reviews for Asthenia
ThouArtLove chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS STORY!
aprisea chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
No more chapters? :(
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
I loved it! I loved it, I loved it! Please write more? Pretty please, with Edward on top?
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
I have to appreciate a writer who can reference the Enola Gay AND make a crude Little Caesar's reference in the same paragraph. *applause*

I REALLY like this story. I'm noticing that it hasn't been updated since March, and I'm standing here with my hand on my hip, sending you impatient glares. I mean . . . you ARE planning on writing more, aren't you?
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
No! Edward didn't get with Bella's roommate! I refuse to accept it!
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
I like drunk Edward-at least if it was really him that sent the flowers and not Alice butting in. :-)
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Okay, this just sucks. She can't have an episode every time she thinks about getting cuddly with Edward!
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Hands down, the best introduction ever. Edward kills Bella, Bella insults Edward, Alice goes all cryptic, and then Edward stalks Bella. Very impressive.
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Holy crap! If I didn't want to make out with you before, I totally do after reading this chapter. You're my kind of girl, Nachos.
dontrun chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I laughed my butt off, so far this is really funny ;0)
userunknown123 chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
Loved it! Although Im a little pissed at Edward...how dare he have his first 'date' with Bella the day after sleeping with Twatnya! Pig! ;) LOL
userunknown123 chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
Loved this chapter...and this story! I will be adding it to my next A/N rec's! Hope that brings you some love! (shhh...dont tell...but I hold teasers hostage for reviews..works like a charm!) ;)
userunknown123 chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
Poor Bella! ;)
userunknown123 chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
Another fantasic chapter! Thank you!
userunknown123 chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
LMAO...okay the ending was funny! If she has an episode just THINKING of kissin E...she is in a world of trouble!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »