Reviews for Ease Back To the Zone
Yami - The Devil's Advocate chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Yeah i like the alternant ending better, exept the bit about it all being Azans doing kool story anyway XD
KeiraKat chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
wait… Gin was pregnant? but he's a guy! like the fic
Ladye chapter 6 . 12/3/2009
Gives applause, most entertaining, I liked the dual ending.
LolyGothica chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Kya! I love the second end so much! It was so much fluffy and I juts like how Gin and Byakuya being together like nothing happened. Its so cute! Hpe you will come up with any unique and unexpected idea!
LolyGothica chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
Oh my! What is happening? I really get no clue. Please update soon.. I really curious! Please update soon, and let Gin live happy.. T-T
LolyGothica chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
Omg! Update soon! Update soon please!

It's getting really interesting. And I hope reading more of Gin's journal next chapter. I don't know how this story will end. It's really making me curious.
seto'swifey chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Holy shit Byakuya called Yumichika Gin after they had sex! I would so kick his ass for that! Poor Yumi...are any other characters going to appear in this fic?
LolyGothica chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
WhawhawhawhaWHAT? Did Byakuya just say 'I love you too, Gin.'? Oh my God! What he had done! that must be hurt for Yumichika. Hiks T-T.. I'm really curious about the next. Please update soon. And more Gin! -heehee, it's up to you since this is Yumichika's fic-
seto'swifey chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Holy crap you got me curious now. I cant wait to find out what happens next.
LolyGothica chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Hee? What happen to Gin? T-T did he just use drugs? I know thet was something to do with Aizen! He made Gin lost his weight. Please give Gin another man.. T-T because I know Aizen will be bad influence for Gin.. Anyway, update soon..