Reviews for A Change
lilyflower101 chapter 9 . 8/17
I hope Wyatt's plan works.
ilovedana53 chapter 9 . 8/15
hope this continues
Please update!
Please update soon! ! ! ! ! !
ohgravitysonfire chapter 9 . 8/1
YOU STILL HAVE READERS LOVE! I still love your writing style & how great you get the character bond. looking forward to more! Life has built a wall for all of us at various times-congrats on finding the hole in yours to climb back into these lovely worlds we create for each other :)
yayasister01 chapter 9 . 7/25
Thanks for the new chapter. It was great. Sorry to hear about your writers block and depression. You are such a strong person to work through it. So excited to read more chapters of this story and your other stories. Love your stories.
MONEBUDDHA chapter 9 . 7/25
EXCELLENT! Look forward to the next update.
Boitumelo923 chapter 9 . 7/24
Omg this is brilliant, I found it today, can't wait for the next update
wandamarie chapter 9 . 7/23
Oh my getting good thanks for the story
kasey123 chapter 9 . 7/22
Need more
Eddie Reagan chapter 9 . 7/22
Amazing story
SuperBadKitty37 chapter 9 . 7/22
Welcome back, and thank you for the update! Love this story and can't wait to see what happens next.
EDJennie chapter 7 . 7/22
This is for your update at: July 22 2016 Oh! You're awsome! First of all, I really appreciate you didn't forget us. I know how difficult a writer's block is. You have many ideas and suddenly they are all gone. This is a story that I have read at least 5 times. I just love the way you made Wyatt and Chris relationship. In many ways, It seems like Wyatt feels like a father to Chris. It's so adorable. I really wish I could give you some ideas but your story is great at it is... So, I just will keep waiting for your updates. Really hope you have more that a couple of chapters contemplated.
Ludy chapter 9 . 7/22
Great happy to see you updated please update soon
rubyblue100 chapter 9 . 7/22