Reviews for A Change
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 9 . 11/17
Loving this fic and hope you continue it when you can.
Wolf'sVine chapter 9 . 11/12
Oh, wow... I'm pretty much speechless and don't know how to react to this chapter! But, I can react pretty well to the other chapters since I've already dealt with my emotions towards them. First, I have to say wholeheartedly, that Wyatt is one of the most amazing big brothers/father/mother/best friend I've ever read... but there are too many slashes in that when he should be, at most, big brother and best friend, never everything for his baby brother. It's saddens me a lot to see how they've grown up, though I adore and love how wonderfully close and loving they are towards each other and that Chris listens to Wyatt as he does a parent, and Bianca and Kevin are freaking awesome and I feel so sorry for future Piper whose tormented by what future Leo did and has to live with a distance from her sons that just obviously hurts her! I have to admit, when I read that Wyatt, and Chris of course cuz he's stubborn to a fault and hardheaded, was going to the future, I, at first, thought that they'd meet the unchanged future!Chris, but... well, guess not. It would've been interesting, but I like what I've read, even if some of it pisses me off cuz of what future Leo and Piper did, even if it wasn't Piper's fault, and/or makes me wanna coo at the sheer brotherly love between Chris and Wyatt! So, I'm hoping, kinda desperately, that you'll write more chapters and update as soon as possible. Preferably, tomorrow, but since that's possibly not gonna happen since it's been over a year since this last chapter, I'm just gonna have to hope that you'll write someday... really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really soon!
Love this Story so much. .
Please please please update this story
Please update
Beresia chapter 9 . 1/30
Salut je viens de découvrir tes fans fictions et j'adorent tout se que tu fais ! Même si il me faut du temps pour les traduire . Je suis vraiment déçu que tu ne termine pas ton histoire , car je la trouve génial ! Il faut absolument que tu continu s'il te plaît !
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2016
Are you going to update this story?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2016
Please update
lilyflower101 chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
I hope Wyatt's plan works.
ilovedana53 chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
hope this continues
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
Please update!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2016
Please update soon! ! ! ! ! !
ohgravitysonfire chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
YOU STILL HAVE READERS LOVE! I still love your writing style & how great you get the character bond. looking forward to more! Life has built a wall for all of us at various times-congrats on finding the hole in yours to climb back into these lovely worlds we create for each other :)
yayasister01 chapter 9 . 7/25/2016
Thanks for the new chapter. It was great. Sorry to hear about your writers block and depression. You are such a strong person to work through it. So excited to read more chapters of this story and your other stories. Love your stories.
MONEBUDDHA chapter 9 . 7/25/2016
EXCELLENT! Look forward to the next update.
Boitumelo923 chapter 9 . 7/24/2016
Omg this is brilliant, I found it today, can't wait for the next update