Reviews for turn, turn, turn
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Great!
jalexy chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
ive started to save your stories as little treats for when im done writing a paper or studying for an exam lol
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Um so it's over? That was pretty good though.. Wish youbcontinued
Tvmatchmaker795 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
What! You left it at that!M Man, great story. I was hooked. I love it, you are an awesome story writer. This is put together well and I love the fluffiness. :]
Phoenix Soar chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Interesting story. I expected a bit more romance at the end, but I liked it. The idea was really good.

Particularly loved the second chapter. Alex's awkwardness and how she tried to cope with the shock was rather amusing :D
countingthestars12 chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Um, it definitely does not suck. It's amazing, actually. I love the way you characterized Alex, especially her reaction when she witnessed what happened between Future!Alex and Future!Justin (and the UST between them... oh my gosh, incredible). All your Jalex fics are amazing, but this one's my favorite, because as well as being superbly written and having uncanny insight into Alex's character and her relationship with Justin, this fic also has an extremely creative, unique, and intriguing premise and plot. Extraordinary work.
Becca chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
This story mad me ridiculousy giddy. I don't know if it's the late hour and my state of extreme exaustion or just my repressed romantic girlyness showing through, but I grinned like a lunatic the entire way through. Admittedly i didn't like everything - I disliked how future Alex acted when she came back, something about the way that scene was done just didn't sit with me, and I wanted more Justin/Alex time and Justin reaction at the end, but I understand getting bored with a story - but there was a certain something about the story, a feeling that permeated throughout, that was incredible. There was an air about it that left you feeling simulateously giddily content and wanting moremoremore. I think that's the mark of a good story, certainly of one designed to give an emotional pay-off.

Now, if the girly, embarressingly sappy part of me were to get her way, she would say that she wants a few more scenes of future Alex/Justin living in London - not that they have to be romantic and gooey - because while I repecg the fact that your done with this plot, maybe you'd have some fun exploring a path you barely went down in this fix. I know I would love to read it if you'd indulge me.
Sandalaris chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Wow. This was awesome. I love how freaked out she got, and how she didn't forget and Justin being so determined to figure out what's wrong but still trying to figure out how to help. XD
Baku babe chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Ok, I'm POSITIVE I reviewed this so this is very weird. Perhaps I simply intended to but forgot. It happens to me sometimes.. *shrugs* So I'll do that now; OMG! This was great! I loved the whole concept and future Alex was great and really cool and intimidating and the planetarium thing was so romantic! I'm a sucker for such 'nerdy' but bigger-than-life things (c'mon the STARS! UNIVERSE! Those are pretty big things and not just in the physical sense.) Poor Justin when she turned him down like that...but I'm happy everything worked out in the end.
HyperKnuckles313 chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Aww... This is such an interesting three-shot, I didn't want to stop reading :\

I loved the premise, everything flowed together smoothly. It's a shame you lost interest in this (for what reason I wonder?), cause this story had/has room to grow.
Not Just a Nerd chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Okay, this is going to be a long review, full of complains and praise. LOL.

First off, you're my favorite jalex author, I love everything you write, I have read almost all your stories, and I can even go as far as to say I have a twisted crush/obssession on your writing, but this...

This story was great. When I began reading it, the first chapter was amazing. I've reread it twice during the time that you took the break. The second chapter was good too. I had a lot of expectations from the last chapter, mostly because it's you, and because you took so long even after completing a apocabigbang. But I'm kinda disappointed. I expected more. This chapter was great, yes, but it lacked Jalex! It's your story and you know best, and I have fullest faith in you, but...

And how did older Alex travel back in time? I thought she and Justin gave up their magic.

I dont know. I found something missing. Maybe it was because you lost interest *shrug*

Please don't take this as a flame, I'm your fan, and I loved this chapter as well, but what I'm trying to say is, it wasn't up to your usual standards.

NOW, about the good stuff. I loved how younger Alex reacts to older Alex here, specially the "she beings to think that it's not her future self she's dealing with, but a female Justin that so happens to resemble her." line.

The part in the planetarium was absolutely adorable. I loved it. The ending was great, but hey, all your endings are great :P

Overall, I love this, and it was definitely worth the wait..

Another line I loved- "His voice is soft and low, and it makes her think of kitchen tables and wet hair, and further back to the smoky smell of a campfire."... I love it when people make campfire reference, LOL.

sorry about the harsh words earlier, just speaking my mind...

Speaking of LJ, I don't know your LJ user name, never seen you there *shrug*

And yeah, you do remember you have other jalex stories to update right? and you'll update them soon, right? Waiting for more jalex from you :)
Porkchop Sandwiches chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Great ending! I thought Alex was very in-chracter as she listend to her older self explain everything. The last scene with Justin and Alex was really cute. I kind of wanted a kiss, but this was still a really good ending :D
Marissa Davis chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
good job i wish there would have been an epic kiss but it's okay i love these 2 you need to never stop writing them!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
lol. Cool! As for 'Supernatural'...I guess I missed that ep...though while you watch too much TV, I don't watch ANY, really... XD

Gosh...I'm sad it's over! :( It was great, though! U Man, poor Alex...but cool that memory spells 'don't' work! But at the Planetarium...aw! How sweet! Rock on! *U*
Shadow000 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Just read the first chapter. I really liked it! Everything came together so well it didn't seem like reading, but actually being there. I will be checking out the rest. :)