Reviews for A Series of Firsts: Optimus Prime
dragonwitch250 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
I like this so far. I can't wait to read more and I hope you update again soon!
SavvyEnigma chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
Wow. What can I say but wow. The detail, the plot, the description of the characters is all just . . . wow. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. This needs another chapter. This is one story that needs-no, deserves-to be finished.
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Hey! Why is there is many stories about Orion becing Optimus Prime? But nothing about Elita One? From her change as Ariel to Elita One? Don't get me wrong, this a great point of view on how Orion came to be. Just wish someone do so for Elita.
MoonstarWorld chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
A great chapter! Strikedown's warning about Ratchet was perfect! Now Ironhide has met Orion before he becomes Prime. I wonder how many others he will meet before he takes the Matrix.
Refracted Imagination chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Great chapter! I liked the interaction between Optronix and Ironhide, especially since Ironhide doesn't get talked back to too often. Ratchet throwing the flying wrench was a very good touch to the scene. The idea that there may be a Decepticon sympathizer in the council is quite an interesting idea, and I look forward to see how the events play out. Fantastic job!

- Refracted Imagination
Bluebird Soaring chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
I bet Hide doesn't get told no very often! And I love the reason Orion says it too...Bonus points for Ratchet and Prowl being in the room ) Now we just need to meet Jazz and I will be one really happy fangirl! Of course seeing Hide meet his new Prime for the first time is a riot too!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
I love your Prowl! What a way to protect Opt with his very life! WOW!
Refracted Imagination chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Interesting. Optronix's fear is quite understandable, what with all the weapons and shooting in this chapter. The development of this fic is also nicely progressing. I thought that the abrupt turn of events and fast change of pace was very thrilling. Great chapter!

- Refracted Imagination
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
He kicked aft. I love it.

Jovianokami chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
So this how Prowl meet Opimus before the change.
MoonstarWorld chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Great story! I really like how you have Optimus meeting all of his future officers before takes the mantle of Prime. It makes the reader wonder how he met his other first officer, Ironhide. This is a great insight into the mech that would be come the hero Optimus Prime, and how he matured very quickly from a scared, sometimes awkward worker, to the leader of the Autobots.
Gixxer Pilot chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
I have positively no clue about this particular 'verse of Transformers, and I'm honestly not even sure to which it actually belongs, short of being G1ish. I can say is I love this story so far. The action scene was wonderfully written - in my mind, I could see exactly what was going on. I like the way you're pacing it, too. Not too fast, but it's not too slow.

This is a great start, and I look forward to reading more.
Shadir chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
A very explosive way to be known both.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Not bad not good either. It's so-so for me. But it might change in future chapters.

Shadir chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Good chapter.

And to think that in the cartoon he admired to megatron because it could fly.