Reviews for Duty
peacelight24 chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
I have to say, I'm curious. Normally, I would just read the books, but I have no intention of doing so with this particular series. Mind explaining?
Paracosm chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
"They were unpredictable, sneaky and terrifying. Darken Rahl's men were predictable and slow." LOL

I like jealous Kahlan and Cara provoking her and Richard reassuring her.

This chapter was sweet and hot.
pyromatic18 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Always enjoy finding a story where Richard uses his gift
archangelo137 chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
...amazing...
Alana84 chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
Awesome story you’ve here, I really liked it! Even though I haven’t read the books yet and have currently only watched the six first episodes of S1, oh, well, never mind! I’m quite used to spoiling myself when it comes to tv-shows, books and such, plus it was just too exciting to stop reading, there you go… laughs!

The plot’s great and the character portrayal and character interaction were too, especially Richard/Kahlan, of course, hehe! Everything was also very well written and the love scene was very nicely described, kudos! Now, I’m off to read more of your stories, so see ya!
RMB chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
I absolutely loved your story! Very well written and just the right amount of everything. Enjoyed it a lot! And please, please let me know what Richard did? I haven't read the books but I have like seen every episode 3 times or so. I'm curious!
ahhpleezeninja chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Wow. Have slight tears in my eyes. Loved it completely! :D
lovely chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Finally finished it

great ending :)
lovely chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
absolutely awesome !

keep writing, you have a great talent for it :)
misako princess chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
Wow,great story, you are good at R/K relationship, yo know. Write more:D
ForeverRK chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
finally got to read this i didn't see this was a two part fanfic that i read the second one first hehe but Awsome story I really enjoyed reading you should continue on your writting your really good...Great job once again )
addicted2fic chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
This story is great! What did Richard do? I love the whole fake rada'dan thing! But I think Kahlan should have slapped Zedd, for not having told them. Your way is good to ;).
missmatchedromantic chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
Wonderful story. I'm sad that its ended. I'm hoping you'll consider writing more if I beg. Will you? :)

I have the books on reserve at the library. Thanks for the tip. I can't wait to read them!
missmatchedromantic chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
I know you said there were spoilers for the books, but I just couldn't help myself! I needed to read what happened! ;)

You had me terrified there for a moment, just like Kahlan. Wow, that was intense. Her sorrow, the battle, the healing...wow. Awesome chapter!
tickle582 chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
awesome this story is great

update super soon