Reviews for Clever men
JulyBeS chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
This ending. That last sentence broke my heart into tiny pieces. I thought this was gonna have a nice happy ending, but then I get this: all of their mistakes, their unsaid words, their fears piled up together destroying everything they built. It's so sad.

I love this fic, anyway. Sad or happy, it's not important. What matters is that is incredibly beautiful.
sami1010220 chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
... Oh god, WHY?! This started out as such a cheerful fic, and then it just changed into this realistic, devastatingly fantastic story.
Darkfire The Phoenix chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Wow. This was intense. Believable.

Wonderfully written, incredibly moving.

I typically try to write longer reviews when I do review, but... The words simply can't be found.

My eyes are blurry with tears right now. That probably isn't helping.

Thank you, please keep writing!

Darkfire
narcoleptic86 chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
Would love for a sequel where Peter actually does take down the guy Neal conned. Pity Neal couldn't take Moz with him
harrylover101 chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
o.O DUUUUDE! Oh my god, that was EPIC! You are a GENIUS! I mean HOLY CRAP MAN! I'm-I'm speechless. All I know is you make a DAMN good author.

-Alexi Naori
Watsonic chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
I bat my life that Pete will finally find Neal, it's not a bad ending, seriously, it's an happy ending!

BEST WHITE COLLAR FANFIC EVER!
Nike FujiTaka chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
My heart is broken. And I actually cried. :'(

Your fic is excellent. I should do a better rec but I can't... I loved like everything. Sorry, I really can't say anything better even if your story really deserves it. You made me laugh and cry and my heart has beat fast so many times I can't count them but still I can't find the words I should use. Just thank you.
keenword chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
Oh My Goddess... This ending made me cry, literally. All night long... Really, I hate you & love you! Thanks for the great work.
Cristalake chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
You write THE BEST White Collar fics I've ever had the fortune of reading. Your characters are practically more realistic than they are in the show! Superb work. Absolutely amazing. I truly have no words for how incredibly stunning your stories are. Incredible work.
foamskyandsea chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
I have to admit that this ending totally threw me off. It was utterly beautiful and reduced me to tears but it was completely different from the mood of the rest of fic. Regardless of that, I adored this! Great job.
CynthiAngel chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
bloody brilliant.

so so gorgeous.

Oh my goodness.

blew me away.

wow.
liveforthenight94 chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
I loved it and hated it at the same time! I didn't like the sad ending but that's just because I have issues with sadness.. I avoid it at all cost. You should do a sequel! Have Peter find him or have Neal come back and watch out for Peter but Peter see him and... ah sorry! I have a habit of getting into what should happen next (:

The only issue I had with your writing was you said 'and' a lot. When I write I always well to much (:
Dugleik chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
Oh my Goodness this story is so good.
Nostariel Nightshadow chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
Hey, Wow this is a great story, hope you write a sequal, this story is well written and very believeable, hope you write a sequal, they should have a happy endding.
Rainchecker chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
This was..indescribable. It was beautiful and awful, sickening, sweet, and sad. So so so so sad. I hate slash. I started reading this because it said it was pre-slash, and if I didn't read the pre-slash fics I would have very little to review on fanfiction. I am not blaming you. far from it. I am thanking you. Thank you for giving me this chance to see that love is just as twisted and wanting and cruel and real on the other side.