Reviews for Passing Time
One of the BEST S/J fics I've ever read. I love how you filled in all the blanks TPTB didn't show. Very believable story and your characterization of Jack is spot on!
sam600sx chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
I have read this story several times now. I have to say it is the best written story covering this part of the series. You have captured Jack O'Neill to a tee. It's nice to read a story where Jack is not made out to be a non-feeling moron to blame for everything that went wrong him and Carter. Thank you for sharing!
sg1on chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Reading this for the 3rd time and this chapter is so funny. I laughed out loud at Jack discussing bathtubs and little blue pills. It was such a contrast to the end of the chapter with him sitting on his roof with a picture of Charlie. Good work!
Tamolino chapter 20 . 9/12/2014
Loved it!
sg1on chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
I see why this was nominated for best characterization of Jack. I think you nailed him. Loved the whole story. I was totally wrapped up in it. Great job!
mebfeath chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
This was hands down one of the best Stargate fics I've ever read. I think you really nailed Jack - his thoughts, his love for Sam - his voice, definitely. Thank you for writing it - I couldn't put it down!
mebfeath chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Oh, wow. Wow.

Poor, poor Jack...
Loufiction chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
I would have absolutely LOVED to be able to see Daniel's face during this chapter :) Priceless!
fanka77 chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
Sweet!
iamdkscully chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
WOW! This was amazing! I think I can truthfully say you have written intimacy between Jack and Sam that is actually believable. There are so many stories in which authors want this relationship so badly that they sometimes put words in their mouths that I can't truly hear them saying, like Jack calling Sam babe or baby...you just can't convince me that that would ever happen. Not so with this story. The characterization is spot on. I could not stop myself from reading this entire story today. I hope you still read these reviews and that you find encouragement in them.
Michi-Gibbs chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
Your story is just amazing. I read it within a few hours because I couldn't stop. I love it. All the thoughts on everybody. You captured and described it lovely.
Is there more of you to read?
Cheers,
Michi
Guest chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
Ridiculously late review...but I wanted to tell you I loved this to bits. You're a great writer and you understand the characters incredibly well.

You fixed the eighth season for me! Next time I rewatch, it will be with this fic close at hand. :-)
ladygalaxyj chapter 20 . 12/26/2012
I can't believe this slipped through my radar all this time. It was wonderful! Beautifully written. I love your Jack. And I loved all the snippets of things we didn't get to see on TV. I have a soft spot for the ones around Heroes and Lost City, but they were all great.

We didn't see nearly enough of Cassie on TV after Janet's death and I love how you had her moved in with Jack after Pete came into Sam's life. Somehow, I can really see this happening. The scene where she asked Jack to stay in his basement was one of my favourites I think... besides Jack and Sam finally getting it on, but that goes without saying. ;)

Thank you for writing this. I shall save and rec and reread at some point. :)
IllusionsOfBliss chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
Absolutely brilliant! The writing was perfect and I loved the ending :)
contrarymotion chapter 20 . 10/18/2011
I wish you could see the silly stupid grin I have on my face right now :D

Thanks for a great read. I had no idea what kind of story this was going to be - well, I thought I was heading into a one-off humourous one but what a ride it was!

Brilliant. :)