Reviews for Passing Time
Reading through your stories. "He kind of reminds me of you, actually. When he's not completely freaked out with Tourette's saluting, that is." As a person who has had Tourette's for 40 years, this statement bothered me - a rather insensitive comment. But overall you have some nice ideas/moments/dualogue. Story plots are fun.
Irishchicatee chapter 20 . 11/6/2015
this whole series was just fantastic. I love your writing and I know I'm late to the party on reviewing your stuff but this was amazing! !
Ralx34 chapter 20 . 5/11/2015
Got hooked since the beginning, great story, very talented writer, thanks !
weezer42 chapter 20 . 4/27/2015
I stayed up really late to read this all in one go...it's that good!

Wonderful insights into the characters, completely captivating, and ending on a high note rarely bettered.

thank you so much for sharing...
nicimac chapter 20 . 4/5/2015
Wonderful, beautiful, loved it.
There were some brilliant laugh out loud moments to counter the soul destroying darkness.
Seriously, loved it.
You have a wonderful ability, thank you for sharing
nicimac chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
Woah. This had been such a melancholy story so far, more so because I can really see this man behind the one on screen over these two seasons. And then you bring a little hope, only to dash it yet again with reality.
Please tell me this has a happy ending?
Guest chapter 19 . 2/16/2015
One of the BEST S/J fics I've ever read. I love how you filled in all the blanks TPTB didn't show. Very believable story and your characterization of Jack is spot on!
sam600sx chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
I have read this story several times now. I have to say it is the best written story covering this part of the series. You have captured Jack O'Neill to a tee. It's nice to read a story where Jack is not made out to be a non-feeling moron to blame for everything that went wrong him and Carter. Thank you for sharing!
sg1on chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Reading this for the 3rd time and this chapter is so funny. I laughed out loud at Jack discussing bathtubs and little blue pills. It was such a contrast to the end of the chapter with him sitting on his roof with a picture of Charlie. Good work!
Tamolino chapter 20 . 9/12/2014
Loved it!
sg1on chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
I see why this was nominated for best characterization of Jack. I think you nailed him. Loved the whole story. I was totally wrapped up in it. Great job!
mebfeath chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
This was hands down one of the best Stargate fics I've ever read. I think you really nailed Jack - his thoughts, his love for Sam - his voice, definitely. Thank you for writing it - I couldn't put it down!
mebfeath chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Oh, wow. Wow.

Poor, poor Jack...
Loufiction chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
I would have absolutely LOVED to be able to see Daniel's face during this chapter :) Priceless!
fanka77 chapter 20 . 8/22/2013