Reviews for Passing Time
SheynaLew chapter 20 . 1/4
This whole fic made me so happy! I love this interpretation of how they get together. Brilliantly written!
Dream Painter chapter 20 . 10/8/2017
Brilliantly writ! I really enjoyed this piece and how it followed Jack and his thoughts and what may have happened 'behind the scenes' during that span of time. Very true to the characters. Nicely done.
steadfast chapter 20 . 2/16/2017
I am re-reading your old stories. Great story. Almost makes me forgive Sam.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/31/2016
Reading through your stories. "He kind of reminds me of you, actually. When he's not completely freaked out with Tourette's saluting, that is." As a person who has had Tourette's for 40 years, this statement bothered me - a rather insensitive comment. But overall you have some nice ideas/moments/dualogue. Story plots are fun.
Irishchicatee chapter 20 . 11/6/2015
this whole series was just fantastic. I love your writing and I know I'm late to the party on reviewing your stuff but this was amazing! !
Ralx34 chapter 20 . 5/11/2015
Got hooked since the beginning, great story, very talented writer, thanks !
weezer42 chapter 20 . 4/27/2015
I stayed up really late to read this all in one go...it's that good!

Wonderful insights into the characters, completely captivating, and ending on a high note rarely bettered.

thank you so much for sharing...
nicimac chapter 20 . 4/5/2015
Wonderful, beautiful, loved it.
There were some brilliant laugh out loud moments to counter the soul destroying darkness.
Seriously, loved it.
You have a wonderful ability, thank you for sharing
nicimac chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
Woah. This had been such a melancholy story so far, more so because I can really see this man behind the one on screen over these two seasons. And then you bring a little hope, only to dash it yet again with reality.
Please tell me this has a happy ending?
Guest chapter 19 . 2/16/2015
One of the BEST S/J fics I've ever read. I love how you filled in all the blanks TPTB didn't show. Very believable story and your characterization of Jack is spot on!
sam600sx chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
I have read this story several times now. I have to say it is the best written story covering this part of the series. You have captured Jack O'Neill to a tee. It's nice to read a story where Jack is not made out to be a non-feeling moron to blame for everything that went wrong him and Carter. Thank you for sharing!
Pamalam chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Reading this for the 3rd time and this chapter is so funny. I laughed out loud at Jack discussing bathtubs and little blue pills. It was such a contrast to the end of the chapter with him sitting on his roof with a picture of Charlie. Good work!
Tamolino chapter 20 . 9/12/2014
Loved it!
Pamalam chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
I see why this was nominated for best characterization of Jack. I think you nailed him. Loved the whole story. I was totally wrapped up in it. Great job!
mebfeath chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
This was hands down one of the best Stargate fics I've ever read. I think you really nailed Jack - his thoughts, his love for Sam - his voice, definitely. Thank you for writing it - I couldn't put it down!