Reviews for Passing Time
Ralx34 chapter 20 . 5/11
Got hooked since the beginning, great story, very talented writer, thanks !
weezer42 chapter 20 . 4/27
I stayed up really late to read this all in one's that good!

Wonderful insights into the characters, completely captivating, and ending on a high note rarely bettered.

thank you so much for sharing...
nicimac chapter 20 . 4/5
Wonderful, beautiful, loved it.
There were some brilliant laugh out loud moments to counter the soul destroying darkness.
Seriously, loved it.
You have a wonderful ability, thank you for sharing
nicimac chapter 7 . 4/5
Woah. This had been such a melancholy story so far, more so because I can really see this man behind the one on screen over these two seasons. And then you bring a little hope, only to dash it yet again with reality.
Please tell me this has a happy ending?
One of the BEST S/J fics I've ever read. I love how you filled in all the blanks TPTB didn't show. Very believable story and your characterization of Jack is spot on!
sam600sx chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
I have read this story several times now. I have to say it is the best written story covering this part of the series. You have captured Jack O'Neill to a tee. It's nice to read a story where Jack is not made out to be a non-feeling moron to blame for everything that went wrong him and Carter. Thank you for sharing!
sg1on chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Reading this for the 3rd time and this chapter is so funny. I laughed out loud at Jack discussing bathtubs and little blue pills. It was such a contrast to the end of the chapter with him sitting on his roof with a picture of Charlie. Good work!
Tamolino chapter 20 . 9/12/2014
Loved it!
sg1on chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
I see why this was nominated for best characterization of Jack. I think you nailed him. Loved the whole story. I was totally wrapped up in it. Great job!
mebfeath chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
This was hands down one of the best Stargate fics I've ever read. I think you really nailed Jack - his thoughts, his love for Sam - his voice, definitely. Thank you for writing it - I couldn't put it down!
mebfeath chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Oh, wow. Wow.

Poor, poor Jack...
Loufiction chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
I would have absolutely LOVED to be able to see Daniel's face during this chapter :) Priceless!
fanka77 chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
iamdkscully chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
WOW! This was amazing! I think I can truthfully say you have written intimacy between Jack and Sam that is actually believable. There are so many stories in which authors want this relationship so badly that they sometimes put words in their mouths that I can't truly hear them saying, like Jack calling Sam babe or just can't convince me that that would ever happen. Not so with this story. The characterization is spot on. I could not stop myself from reading this entire story today. I hope you still read these reviews and that you find encouragement in them.
Michi-Gibbs chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
Your story is just amazing. I read it within a few hours because I couldn't stop. I love it. All the thoughts on everybody. You captured and described it lovely.
Is there more of you to read?