Reviews for Stop Me If You've Heard This One
sodakey chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Dark as it may be, I like the homage, and the juxtaposition of tension broken by the waffly threads of humor. You showed an ability here to create depth and history in character and scene with nothing but a few well poised allusions and clear visual descriptions. Love it.
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wow! Great story! Thanks!
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I'm officially labeling you as brilliant. I read your most recent story, then decided to start reading other. You can turn a phrase in a chilling way.
HuluView chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Excellent story. Great by itself, but hope you expand it a bit just so we have more to enjoy! This was so well done, you certainly won't be making less with more.
hardcorechecker chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
this was amazing. and creepy. gave me chiils :)

ilove how you used the quotes. the joker stories are my favorite part of the dark night

you should really expand this. id love to read more
jediyam chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
gives me chills, great job! I hope you expand it!
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This is such a wonderfully written story! Having the movie quotes was great, and they were integrated perfectly! Thanks for writing! :)
Rose DiVerona chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Wow, I really liked this.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Awesome.
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Awesome, disturbing and thoughtful and just awesome.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Wow. First off: just wow. This was really, really awesome. It starts off sort of silly because we've all seen The Dark Knight too many times, but as I realize what the scene is, it gets serious fast, but also just heart-warming and heart-wrenching as you show Tony's faith in Gibbs and Tony shows the perp's motivations. Altogether it's a jewel of a fic.
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
These are great!
Anne chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Very riveting story. Any chance you are going to expand?
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I wish you would continue so we can see Tony rescued. :-)
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Pretty good! I love when Tony finds trouble!